The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)...

+11
Amigo
Ateo
element_115x
Esther
Yidda
PusoNiMaria123
Jewel
vril
miss_terry
viruzol_007
harballah
15 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... Empty Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)...

Post by harballah Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:50 pm

Bukas po ang thread na ito sa mga katanungan na-uugnay lang po sa aming doktorina at katuruan sa Islam.

Ang mga tanong na hindi sakop ng Islam ay hindi po namin mabibigyan ng kasagutan at hindi rin po namin mabigyan pansin.

Maraming salamat po at kapayapaan po sa ating lahat.

Harballah
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... Empty Re: Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)...

Post by viruzol_007 Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:23 pm

"... la ilaha illala mohammad ur rasoollah"

first, lesson..?.
viruzol_007
viruzol_007

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:08 am

viruzol_007 wrote:"... la ilaha illala mohammad ur rasoollah"

first, lesson..?.

There's only one Allah and Mohammad is the messenger......

ang linaw-linaw ng pagpapakilala sa nag-iisang Diyos at pagpapakilala na ang propheta ay isa lang sugo niya.

Any Question ?
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_terry Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:45 pm

magpost naman po kayo ng mga verses from quran......
hehe
miss_terry
miss_terry

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:52 am

miss_terry wrote:magpost naman po kayo ng mga verses from quran......
hehe

Ganoon ba, kaso baka mapuno ito ng verse ng Quran ng wala pang katanungan Very Happy

Ito po ay kautusan ng Allah sa amin na siya kung pinagsikapan na isagawa.

5:8. And call in remembrance the favour of Allah unto you, and His covenant, which He ratified with you, when ye said: "We hear and we obey": And fear Allah, for Allah knoweth well the secrets of your hearts.

5:9. O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:24 am

3:30. "On the Day when every soul will be confronted with all the good it has done, and all the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between it and its evil. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself. And Allah is full of kindness to those that serve Him."

3:31. Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by vril Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:33 pm

According to your knowledge, how did Qu'ran become a written text? Correct me if I'm wrong, Mohammed died long before Qu'ran was made a written text. How was the compilation made and who did it? What is the most widely accepted tradition of its compilation?
vril

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:17 pm

vril wrote:According to your knowledge, how did Qu'ran become a written text? Correct me if I'm wrong, Mohammed died long before Qu'ran was made a written text. How was the compilation made and who did it? What is the most widely accepted tradition of its compilation?

First of all, i want you to read this hadith by context (especially the bold and underline) and after that I'll be back to you.

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 507:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Caliph 'Uthman ordered Zaid bin Thabit, Said bin Al-As, 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair and 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Harith bin Hisham to write the Quran in the form of a book (Mushafs) and said to them. "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit (Al-Ansari) regarding any dialectic Arabic utterance of the Quran, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, for the Quran was revealed in this dialect." So they did it.

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 509:

Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailama). (I went to him) and found 'Umar bin Al-Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the! Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Quran by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yalmama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project. "Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Apostle. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book)." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa' (At-Tauba) (9.128-129) Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with 'Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of 'Umar.

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 510:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'Abdur Rahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)

Thanks and peace!

Harballah
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:34 pm

vril wrote:According to your knowledge, how did Qu'ran become a written text? Correct me if I'm wrong, Mohammed died long before Qu'ran was made a written text. How was the compilation made and who did it? What is the most widely accepted tradition of its compilation?

Peace bro vril.

wouldn't you like to welcome me here, would you? Very Happy

I will answer your question if you don't mind.

You are wrong with your info. The Quran was written by Prophet Muhammad's scribes as soon as he receives any revelation, so it was written during his lifetime under his personal supervision. He himself decides where to put the passages of the revelation since the Quran was revealed in a gradual manner.

few years before his death, he recited the whole Quran twice during ramadan so that the order of the chapters and verses as we have now is the same as the original.

When he died, the caliph after him (Abubakr r.a.) ordered that the scattered pages of the scribes should be codefied (compiled) under the supervision of the hufaz (memorizers of the entire Quran) headed by Zaid bin Thabit r.a. - There was a cross checking; the text that they have and the verbal (memory) recitation.

Some hufaz who were dispatched to different places that time had their own personal copy but were not considered as the authorized standard copy because they were not complete and not arranged in its final form tho they were accepted as valid way of recitation.

When one of the disciples noticed the problem of having different way of recitation, he suggested to the 3rd caliph to have one standard way of recitation, they way of the Quraysh tribe since the Prophet's original tongue is qurayshi. Caliph Uthman then saw the suggestion to be correct, he then COPIED the codified text during Abubakr's time which was then under the custody of Hafsa r.a. the prophet's wife, reproduced it and ordered that all personal copies written by the scribes who had gone to far places like Iraq shall be burned so that new Muslims will not get confused with the different way of recitations.

What we have today is the officially codified text of the Quran. It is commonly called the Uthmanic Qur'an because it was the Caliph Uthman who ordered its standardization. It is worth noting tho that it was not the caliph Uthman who compiled it.

Thanks

Last edited by Jewel on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:36 pm

harballah wrote:

sori bro, may sagot ka na pala, di ko nabasa, baka habang nagta-type pa ako ay nakapagpost ka na.

anyway mas maganda ang reply mo kasi nakalagay ang authentic source.

pinatalsik karin pala ha hehhehe
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Jewel wrote:
harballah wrote:

sori bro, may sagot ka na pala, di ko nabasa, baka habang nagta-type pa ako ay nakapagpost ka na.

anyway mas maganda ang reply mo kasi nakalagay ang authentic source.

pinatalsik karin pala ha hehhehe

Okey lang bro kasi maganda ang naging pagtugon mo kasi ipinaliwanag mo at magkatulong ang paglagay ko ng hadith at ang paliwanag mo.

May Allah reward you!

Tama ka pinatalsik ako kasi nasaktan ang ego ng moderator doon.
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by PusoNiMaria123 Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:52 am

Ito naman ang tanong ko: Totoo ba ang bintang ng mga Born Again sa inyo na "Holy War"? Kung totoo ito, ano naman ito?
PusoNiMaria123
PusoNiMaria123

http://immaculate-heart23.getforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:58 pm

PusoNiMaria123 wrote:Ito naman ang tanong ko: Totoo ba ang bintang ng mga Born Again sa inyo na "Holy War"? Kung totoo ito, ano naman ito?

Hindi totoo. walang holy war sa Islam. Ang holy war ay mula sa mga Christian crusaders noon. Sa Islam may Jihad (struggle to do good, enjoining good and forbidding evil starting from one's ownself, to his family, and to the community as a whole).
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yidda Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Does one needs to be a Muslim to be saved?
Yidda
Yidda

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Yidda wrote:

By the word Muslim you mean the one who submits himself to God and worships God as God instructed him to do, then yes, one needs to be a Muslim in order for him to be saved:

Quran 3:85 And whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to
Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be a loser in the
Hereafter.

Quran 51: 56-60 I created the jinn and humankind only that they might
worship Me.
(56)
I seek no livelihood from them, nor do I ask that they
should feed Me. (57)
Lo! Allah! He it is that giveth livelihood, the Lord of
unbreakable might. (58)
And lo! for those who (now) do wrong there is an evil day
like unto the evil day (which came for) their likes (of old); so let
them not ask Me to hasten on (that day). (59)
And woe unto those who
disbelieve, from (that) their day which they are promised. (60)

Thanks.
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:36 pm

follow up question on yidda's question.

You mean to attain salvation one needs to become official member of Islam?

what is the similarity of the word Muslim in Catholic faith?

thanks!
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Esther wrote: follow up question on yidda's question.

Being an official member of Islam is not a must, but it is a mere formality so that Muslims all over the world will know that you are a muslim thus obliges all of them to treat you like a real sister in faith; they must help you if you need help, guide you if you seem to go astray, pray for you to have a good life in this world and most of all in the hereafter and so forth.

what is the similarity of the word Muslim in Catholic faith? thanks!

This question is vague to me; would you please make it more understandable for me. I dont know where to match the word Muslim so that i can give the similarity that you want me to say.

Thanks
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yidda Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 am

Jewel wrote:
Yidda wrote:

By the word Muslim you mean the one who submits himself to God and worships God as God instructed him to do, then yes, one needs to be a Muslim in order for him to be saved:

Quran 3:85 And whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to
Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be a loser in the
Hereafter.

Quran 51: 56-60 I created the jinn and humankind only that they might
worship Me.
(56)
I seek no livelihood from them, nor do I ask that they
should feed Me. (57)
Lo! Allah! He it is that giveth livelihood, the Lord of
unbreakable might. (58)
And lo! for those who (now) do wrong there is an evil day
like unto the evil day (which came for) their likes (of old); so let
them not ask Me to hasten on (that day). (59)
And woe unto those who
disbelieve, from (that) their day which they are promised. (60)

Thanks.

thanks for the response. Smile
Yidda
Yidda

Back to top Go down

Post by vril Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:38 am

Jewel wrote:

Peace bro vril.

wouldn't you like to welcome me here, would you? Very Happy

I will answer your question if you don't mind.

You are wrong with your info. The Quran was written by Prophet Muhammad's scribes as soon as he receives any revelation, so it was written during his lifetime under his personal supervision. He himself decides where to put the passages of the revelation since the Quran was revealed in a gradual manner.

few years before his death, he recited the whole Quran twice during ramadan so that the order of the chapters and verses as we have now is the same as the original.

When he died, the caliph after him (Abubakr r.a.) ordered that the scattered pages of the scribes should be codefied (compiled) under the supervision of the hufaz (memorizers of the entire Quran) headed by Zaid bin Thabit r.a. - There was a cross checking; the text that they have and the verbal (memory) recitation.

Some hufaz who were dispatched to different places that time had their own personal copy but were not considered as the authorized standard copy because they were not complete and not arranged in its final form tho they were accepted as valid way of recitation.

When one of the disciples noticed the problem of having different way of recitation, he suggested to the 3rd caliph to have one standard way of recitation, they way of the Quraysh tribe since the Prophet's original tongue is qurayshi. Caliph Uthman then saw the suggestion to be correct, he then COPIED the codified text during Abubakr's time which was then under the custody of Hafsa r.a. the prophet's wife, reproduced it and ordered that all personal copies written by the scribes who had gone to far places like Iraq shall be burned so that new Muslims will not get confused with the different way of recitations.

What we have today is the officially codified text of the Quran. It is commonly called the Uthmanic Qur'an because it was the Caliph Uthman who ordered its standardization. It is worth noting tho that it was not the caliph Uthman who compiled it.

Thanks

Why destroy the scribes' version when they were the ones whom Mohammed assigned to write on leaves?
vril

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 am

Jewel wrote:
Esther wrote: follow up question on yidda's question.

Being an official member of Islam is not a must, but it is a mere formality so that Muslims all over the world will know that you are a muslim thus obliges all of them to treat you like a real sister in faith; they must help you if you need help, guide you if you seem to go astray, pray for you to have a good life in this world and most of all in the hereafter and so forth.

what is the similarity of the word Muslim in Catholic faith? thanks!

This question is vague to me; would you please make it more understandable for me. I dont know where to match the word Muslim so that i can give the similarity that you want me to say.

Thanks

You said: By the word Muslim you mean the one who submits himself to God and worships God as God instructed him to do, then yes, one needs to be a Muslim in order for him to be saved:

do you consider then those outside of the flock of Islam probably are muslim in good deeds, could you call them brothers?

man of goodwill are like catholics or christians in my view.

do man of goodwill are like muslim in your view?

Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Esther wrote:

You said: By the word Muslim you mean the one who submits himself to God and worships God as God instructed him to do, then yes, one needs to be a Muslim in order for him to be saved:

do you consider then those outside of the flock of Islam probably are muslim in good deeds, could you call them brothers?

man of goodwill are like catholics or christians in my view. do man of goodwill are like muslim in your view?

I see. Anyway, here is my response to that question:

Islam teaches that all mankind originated from one man and one woman (Adam and Eve) therefore Islam teaches that all humans are brothers and sisters and therefore they are all the same in the sight of God, however, the BEST among us is the one who has strong faith in God manifested in his/her heart, in his/her words, and his/her deeds.

However, the worst among us is those who worship anyone other than God because God doesnt like and is angry to those who worship anything other than Him - God calls them as disbeliever, idolater, ect.

So good deeds alone does not make a person safe from the wrath of God; it must be true/correct faith, and good deeds; both must always be together.

What does it mean then? It means that everyone needs to ascertain whether the God that he/she is worshiping is the true God, otherwise his/her good deeds will be fruitless, and in the hereafter/day of judgment he/she will be among the losers .

I hope that I answered your question.

Thanks.
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yidda Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Can a christian man marry a Muslim woman and still adhere in christian faith?
Yidda
Yidda

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Yidda wrote:Can a christian man marry a Muslim woman and still adhere in christian faith?

The answer is no due to conflict prevention and possible broken family.

The husband is the head of the family so he is the leader that must be obeyed at all times except when what he orders is against the law of God.

For a christian man, eating pork is okey for him - so, will the Muslim wife cook it for him? I dont think so - conflict, trouble.

For a christian man, singing, dancing, in public, ect is okey for him - will the Muslim wife dance and sing with him in public? I dont think so

The bottom line is that there are many stuff which are okay for a Christian man BUT forbidden for a Muslim woman, while the hierarchy is that the woman should obey her husband - so conflicts after conflicts.

On the otherhand, if the husband is a Muslim while the wife is a Christian, there would be no conflict because if the husband says "There should be NO Pork here" - then that would not affect the wife's Christian faith. If the husband says " NO singing, No dancing in the public places" - No problem again because that would not affect the wife's christian faith.

I hope that I made my answer clear.

Thank you.
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by element_115x Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Question:
What would it take for a Muslim and a Christian to unify their beliefs?

Thanks!
element_115x
element_115x

Back to top Go down

Post by Yidda Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Jewel wrote:
Yidda wrote:Can a christian man marry a Muslim woman and still adhere in christian faith?

The answer is no due to conflict prevention and possible broken family.

The husband is the head of the family so he is the leader that must be obeyed at all times except when what he orders is against the law of God.

For a christian man, eating pork is okey for him - so, will the Muslim wife cook it for him? I dont think so - conflict, trouble.

For a christian man, singing, dancing, in public, ect is okey for him - will the Muslim wife dance and sing with him in public? I dont think so

The bottom line is that there are many stuff which are okay for a Christian man BUT forbidden for a Muslim woman, while the hierarchy is that the woman should obey her husband - so conflicts after conflicts.

On the otherhand, if the husband is a Muslim while the wife is a Christian, there would be no conflict because if the husband says "There should be NO Pork here" - then that would not affect the wife's Christian faith. If the husband says " NO singing, No dancing in the public places" - No problem again because that would not affect the wife's christian faith.

I hope that I made my answer clear.

Thank you.

Jewel, you mis-read my question!

Can a christian man marry a Muslim woman and still adhere in christian faith?

or Is it allowed in Islam such marriage? Muslim women and Christian man without converting to Islam?

Yidda
Yidda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next