The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family.

3 posters

Go down

Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. Empty Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family.

Post by Shon Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:53 pm

A complain of an ex-husband of an Iglesia ni Cristo woman because theIglesia ni Cristo separated them because they have different beliefs (the husband is a Catholic).

Courtesy to The Splendor of the Church by Rev. Fr. Abe Arganio, CRS

Anonymous said...

It is still me father,
Father please give some verses in the bible that would recognizes or value the importance of family. That matter how big is problem the family will always be together, no matter of their differences, attitudes, philosophies or principles in life or religion.

I always hear from our PARISH PRIEST that Family First before serving the CHURCH.

I believe the MINISTRO OF INC will visit me to insist me to attend PAGSAMBA. For me right now, I starting to HATE INC, as I mentione on my previous comments, My wife and I are separated. How could love INC faith if that faith does not value importance of a family.

THANK YOU FATHER!

August 4, 2010 10:40 PM

See how the Iglesia ni Cristo broken the family just because the husband have different faith? Isn't that ridiculous? If they are the true Church, the Iglesia ni Cristo should do this instead:

"But to the rest say I, not the Lord: If any brother hath an unbelieving wife, and she is content to dwell with him, let him not leave her." - 1 Corinthians 7:12

"And the woman which hath an unbelieving husband, and he is content to dwell with her, let her not leave her husband." - 1 Corinthians 7:13

This is just a proof that the Iglesia ni Cristo is of the devil.

Last edited by Shon on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shon
Shon

http://truthdefender123.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. Empty Re: Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family.

Post by fredms3 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Ito yung issue na hindi kapanalig ang naging asawa ng isang INC.

Nakakalungkot talaga ang pananaw na yan.
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. Empty Re: Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family.

Post by Jewel Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:14 pm

fredms3 wrote:Ito yung issue na hindi kapanalig ang naging asawa ng isang INC.

Nakakalungkot talaga ang pananaw na yan.

sumakay ka naman sa emosyon fred,

di mo ba nabasa na mula sa isang anonymous ang isa sa mga characters ng report?

di ba kayo magagalit kung papalitan din namin ang pangalan ng katolisismo ng ibang masamang pangalan?

I think hindi natutuwa ang mga INC na tatawagin ninyong Iglesia ni Manalo ang religion nila; impernes Iglesia ni Manalo doesn't value the importance of a family. Icon_clown
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum