The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet

Go down

All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet Empty All Men are living spirits, The Children of the Lord God Almighty in this Planet

Post by Maynagiisang_Diyos_lamang Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Nasusulat sa Aklat ng Buhay: Na ang katawan ng isang tao na walang espiritu ay patay.

{James 2:26} For as the body without the spirit is dead

{Mark 9:26} And [the spirit] cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.

{Ecclesiastes 8:8}
[There is] no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither [hath he] power in the day of death: and [there is] no discharge in [that] war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it.

{John 6:63}
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

{I Corinthians 15:39} All flesh [is] not the same flesh: but [there is] one [kind of] flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, [and] another of birds.

Kung ang iyong katawang laman nga ay tunay na namamata'y pagkatapos nitong mamuhay sa piling ng kapwa nito tao; Sa kanyang patay na katawan ay malinaw na lumabas ang iyong nabubuhay na kaluluwang espiritu sayong kataohan na kung saan yaon ay ang mga huling oras na tunay na pagwawakas nang kanyang panahong pansamantalang pamamalagi at pagiging mamamayan niya dito sa ibabaw ng Planetang Daig-dig bilang Anak ng Tao. Ang katawan na siyang ipinangAnak ng tao ay tunay na laman nga ay nabubulok lamang na kasama ng lupa {Genesis 2:7;3:17,18,19} at ang espiritu ng Tao na ipinangAnak ng Diyos sa pamamagitan ng Hininga ng Kanyang Buhay ay bumabalik sa Diyos upang ngayon kung mamarapatin o sa huling panahon ang tao'y maging isang mamayang mamumuhay kapiling Niya sa bagong langit sa Kanyang Kaharian sa Paraiso pagkatapos niyang magmana ang kanyang espiritung kaluluwa ng Buhay na Walang Hanggan ayon sa pangako {Bibihisang muli ng
glorified and immortal body ang inyong espiritung katawan upang kayo'y mamuhay nang panibagong pamumuhay sa kasaganaan at malaya sa lahat ng sakit at kamatayan..}.

{I John 4:1} Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

{I John 4:2} Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

{Ecclesiastes 12:7} Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

{Ecclesiastes 3:21} Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

{Haggai 1:14} And the LORD stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they
came and did work in the house of the LORD of hosts, their God,

Kung sa pananalig ng mga tao na sila nga'y mga totoong mga taong laman nga lamang na kahalintulad sa kanilang inaanking taong katawang laman ito'y maliwanang na silang lahat ay mga mangabubulok lamang na kasama ng alabok nang lupa ng Planetang ito sapagkat ang kanilang pagiging mamamayan ay ayon sa LAMAN lamang at hindi sila isang espiritu.

{Galatians 6:8}
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

{Romans 8:16}
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

{Hebrews 12:9} Kung ipinipilit ng mga tao na sila ay mga taong laman lamang sila nga'y hindi children of God kundi children of flesh of this Earth lamang kaya't ang tuloy nang kanilang mga katawan {Katawan ng lolo, lola, tiyo, tiya, papa, mama, mga anak, mga apo} pagkatapos na silang lahat ay mga matay ay dito po lamang sa ibabaw ng Planetang ito na kasamang aapakan sa piling ng kapwa nila alabok sapagka't hindi nila itinuring ang
kanilang sarili na isang ring espiritung tulad sa God's image {Genesis 1:26,27|Genesis 2:7} na nararapat maging mamamayan ng Diyos sa kanyang kaharian sa Paraiso sa bagong langit, At kung silay hindi Children of the Spirit of God sila nga'y mga Children of Satan {John 8:44} na nagsisipagsunod sa Doktrinang "Son of" nang Dyablo tungkol kay Kristo {Matthew 4:3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11}. Ang "Son of" na pagbibintang sa Espiritu Santo ng Kristo or Espiritu ng "Flesh of" the Lord ay doctrines of Satan na tulad sa spiritually transmitted diseases na lumilipat sa kaluluwa ng tao kung sila'y hindi nakikinig sa Salita ng Ama. {John 6:45|John 14:6,7,8,9,10,11|Matthew 12:22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32}

{Romans 8:3} For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

{Matthew 8:16}
When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with [his] word, and healed all that were sick:

Gaya nang nasusulat: {I Cor 2:11} Sapagka't sino sa mga tao ang nakakakilala sa mga bagay ng tao, kundi ang espiritu ng tao, na nasa kanya? gayon din naman ang mga bagay ng Diyos ay hindi nakikilala nang sinoman, maliban na ng Espiritu ng Diyos.

Sa pagkakahawig sa pagkakasilang ng tunay na isang tao, Ang taong si Kristo'y naparirito ring ipinanganak sa tubig at dugo ang kanyang katawang laman na ipinaglihe rin at ipinagdalang tao datawat hindi sa pamaamgitan ng tao kundi sa pamamagitan ng lilim ng kapangyarihan ng kataasataasang Amang Espiritu Santo {Luke 1:35|Luke 2:11} at siya'y nabubuhay sa patnuba'y ng kapangyarihan nang kanyang sariling Espiritu Santong makapangyarihan.

{I John 5:6} This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

At sapagka't ang Espiritu Santo ni Kristo ay naparirito sa Daig-dig at naging tulad sa isang mapagpakumbabang tao {Philipphians 2:6,7,8} tunay na si Lord Jesus nga ay isang Espiritu ng Diyos na nanahan may dakilang pag-ibig at pagpapakumbaba sa kataohan niyang Kristo
{II Cor 3:17,18} upang ang kaluluwa niyang nabubuhay sa laman dito sa pagiging mamamayan niya sa Planet Earth ay makapanahan sa kanyang New Covenant {John 6:45} sa pagka't nasusulat na ang Panginoong Diyos ay gagawa ng panibagong pakikipagtipan sa tao dito sa Planet Earth {Hebrews 8:7-13}

7 For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

In that he saith, A new [covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.

Ang THREAD po na ito ang wawasak at pupuksa sa maling doktrina ng Templo ng mga espiritung makatao sa buong mundong ito ng mga lamang binulag nang Dyablo ang espiritu sa karunungan.

{ I Cor 12:13} For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

{Romans 8:11} But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

{Romans 8:9} But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

{Numbers 27:16} Let the LORD, the God of the spirits of all flesh, set a man over the congregation,

{Numbers 16:22} And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?

{John 4:23} But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

{John 4:24} God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

Kung ang mga tao ay tunay taong laman lamang papano po silang sumasamba sa Diyos na Espiritu kung hindi nila nakikilala at nalalaman kung sino at saan naroroon ang Espiritu at Katotohanan ng Diyos upang sambahin ang Ama?

Nalalaman po ba nila kung saan naroroon ang Espiritu ng Diyos upang sambahin ang Ama?

Kung si Kristo'y matatagpuan mo ngang isang tunay na may Espiritung ng Diyos bakit ang pananampalataya mong Ama ay patay sa kanya hanggang ngayon bilang siya ay ang kataastaasang Panginoong Diyos at siya
sayo'y isang tao o Anak lang "Son of..!!?? forever" or "Walang Hanggang Anak" hindi ba't siya ay ang Amang Diyos na nagpakumbaba lamang na nasa kanyoang Anak?

{I John 4:6}
We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Last edited by Maynagiisang_Diyos_lamang on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction Sir)
Maynagiisang_Diyos_lamang
Maynagiisang_Diyos_lamang

Back to top Go down