The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Creepy - Scary Stories Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Creepy - Scary Stories EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Creepy - Scary Stories

+8
gin
MarcCatholic
sakundes
miss_terry
OneJack
fredms3
element_115x
Esther
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Creepy - Scary Stories Empty Creepy - Scary Stories

Post by Esther Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:25 am

Anyone knows any creepy or scary - paranormal stories or unforgettable experience?
I'm looking for things that make you wonder what was going through your experience or through the head of whoever experience it or that keeps you up all night with the lights really bright.
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Creepy - Scary Stories Empty Re: Creepy - Scary Stories

Post by Esther Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 am

Thread starter's story first.

The Lady in black.

Minsan nagpunta kami ni Ate sa Tagaytay, dahil sa mahalagang seminar na kailangan niyang daluhan, dahil sem break naman , I accompany her.On our way to tagaytay I enjoy the trip I have seen a lot of most famous scenic attractions and one of the world’s wonders the Summit Ridge Tagaytay, which I have the privilege of gazing at Taal Volcano and its beautiful lake as a next-door neighbors. When we were there we started looking for an inn. I said to her " why did they not give a free accomodations for you? or the atendees? I told her. Don't worry she said there is a room for us free and that is the one we are looking for.

We started the walk. She begun asking for the address and name they referred to her but no one knew. We walk and climb on the hilly slopes of Tagaytay till we get tired. We are on the top of the hill when we stop, the sun is about to set then,feeling the cold oozing to my ears. Gazing down I saw a lady in black gown, I said " hey Yidda look there's a lady down there!" She said ok let's go asked her for help. We ran down the hill towards her and to my amazement she's gone. Creepy - Scary Stories Icon_eek It was then I scream a little bit " eeeeh Ate nawala!nawala yung Ale!!!" ..."heh!!! she shouted back and said " anong nawala hayan yung bakas niya o!" Feeling a little relief knowing Yidda is a tough and brave Ate more so of her knowledge in martial arts, and so we follow the footstep as our guide. The red of the sun is what left in the sky till we find the lady.Although a litle bit far we knew it was the "Ale" becaused of her black gown dress and the trail of footsteps in the ground. On a distance I could see her house made of bamboo and nipa. She has a broom on her hand like that of Harry Potter and busy sweeping the yard towards the watch fire. As we approach her my hearts pounds faster...

to be continued....
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:35 am

you can share your story here simultaneously or comments. I'll copy paste the whole for easy reading.

I'm still recalling in my memory what was happen to us next, it is scarry that is why I have to paused for a while and catch my breath.
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by element_115x Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Awooo!What a Face

Mine was not that scary, but a little out of sync with reality.

It was right after going home from the cinema after watching the last screening of the prequel movie to The Exorcist (way back late 90's i think). As i entered our gate, i noticed i don't have my keys with me, so i knocked real hard on the door, and even climbed the grills to knock on the protruding ceiling which is also the floor of my parent's bedroom. What surprised me was that they didn't seem to hear the ruckus i was creating outside!

They're usually easy to wake up. I even tried ringing the phone, but no use. All this time i was even dumbfounded why our dog who barks at the slightest sound outside is not barking! This whole knocking and banging episode happen for more than 15mins. I even called my brother in Parañaque who's already asleep that time to try calling our house as well. I heard the ringing of course, but still no ones' to open the door for me.

Frustration turned to concern, maybe there's a gas leak inside or something, so i tried to pry open the windows, and lo and behold! I saw a thick white fog like mist enveloping the living room, and the dining room as well! The stairs light was my only source of light for scanning the inside... i could barely see the dog sleeping near the stairs with all that fog like smoke. I started sniffing to determine what the smoke was, but it seems odorless.

I called my brother again, but after about 3 mins of talking with him, i saw the bedroom lights turn on, and then my father opened the door seconds later upon hearing me knock again. The dog began barking at that time to greet me.

No one heard me for the past 20 mins or so. My father was primarily going to the toilet at that moment, he just heard my knock and shouts that led him to open the door. And the mist was gone too! Previously to that i scanned the outside to see if the streets have that mist too, but there's none, it's only inside the house.

What the heck was that? i've no idea... it seemed i was caught in a portal or something that made the time stopped. That's a true story.

element_115x
element_115x

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:35 pm

The smoke- cloud could be a spirit, demonic apparition, some kind of eye problem Creepy - Scary Stories Icon_smile or an ominous warning. most likely it is a spirit. What was the color of the fog white? I think if it is white mist , it was your guardian angel who gone home ahead of you, left you all alone in the cinema. Next time ask first your angel guardian which movie he likes to watch. Creepy - Scary Stories Icon_biggrin
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:36 am

Naniniwala ba si bro. Element sa guardian angels?
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:25 pm

fredms3 wrote:Naniniwala ba si bro. Element sa guardian angels?

hindi, kaya siya siguro iniiwan Creepy - Scary Stories Icon_lol
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by element_115x Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 pm

fredms3 wrote:Naniniwala ba si bro. Element sa guardian angels?

If they can be proven to exist, why not? Smile
element_115x
element_115x

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:22 pm

element_115x wrote:

If they can be proven to exist, why not? Creepy - Scary Stories Icon_smile

Would you accept the Bible as the basis? Creepy - Scary Stories Icon_smile
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by element_115x Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:49 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Would you accept the Bible as the basis? Creepy - Scary Stories Icon_smile

I've heard people say they have 'spirit guides', others say 'guardian angels'... though the phenomena persists, i still consider them anecdotal. But if i experience them firsthand, then of course i'd know they truly are there. Smile
element_115x
element_115x

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:57 pm

element_115x wrote:

I've heard people say they have 'spirit guides', others say 'guardian angels'... though the phenomena persists, i still consider them anecdotal. But if i experience them firsthand, then of course i'd know they truly are there. Creepy - Scary Stories Icon_smile

Therefore the Bible is unacceptable to you as evidence on the reality of 'guardian angels?'
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by element_115x Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:49 am

fredms3 wrote:

Therefore the Bible is unacceptable to you as evidence on the reality of 'guardian angels?'

As evidence it is acceptable. But being that it's anecdotal as i've pointed out, it doesn't have to be true for me. Razz
element_115x
element_115x

Back to top Go down

Post by OneJack Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 pm

element_115x wrote:

I've heard people say they have 'spirit guides', others say 'guardian angels'... though the phenomena persists, i still consider them anecdotal. But if i experience them firsthand, then of course i'd know they truly are there. Smile

Sad to say, when the real and alive God is not enough to you, seems you need to experience death to see the reality of guardian angels.
OneJack

Back to top Go down

Post by OneJack Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Do you consider the bible as an evidence on the reality of "guardian angels?"
OneJack

Back to top Go down

Post by element_115x Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:21 pm

OneJack wrote:

Sad to say, when the real and alive God is not enough to you, seems you need to experience death to see the reality of guardian angels.

Clairvoyants can always see 'spirit guides' (or guardian angels) anytime they want to, or so they say. So death is not required for a person in order for them to see the reality of such beings.

How about you? Do you think what clairvoyants say can be considered as evidence? Smile

Namaste!
element_115x
element_115x

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_terry Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:57 pm

I haven't experience such supernatural events. I dont know why? I want to see them. But i think they dont want me to see them. Haha.
Maybe my faith is strong enough. I dont know.

But I do encounter people who have what they call 'third eye' and a clairvoyant.

Weird for me.
miss_terry
miss_terry

Back to top Go down

Post by OneJack Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:48 pm

element_115x wrote:

Clairvoyants can always see 'spirit guides' (or guardian angels) anytime they want to, or so they say. So death is not required for a person in order for them to see the reality of such beings.
I am speaking about you only since you do not believe in God. For those so called clairvoyants, I doubt if guardian angels are visible to them.

element_115x wrote:How about you? Do you think what clairvoyants say can be considered as evidence? Smile

Namaste!

I don't think so. Not all spirit beings are guardian angels. I may believe they see spirit beings but not guardian angels per se.
OneJack

Back to top Go down

Post by OneJack Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:51 pm

miss_terry wrote:I haven't experience such supernatural events. I dont know why? I want to see them. But i think they dont want me to see them. Haha.
Maybe my faith is strong enough. I dont know.

But I do encounter people who have what they call 'third eye' and a clairvoyant.

Weird for me.
Third eye is not true. It is God who opened the eyes of those people who see spirit beings, but same is not for a life time.
OneJack

Back to top Go down

Post by sakundes Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 pm

well i do experience nightmares.. one of the most memorable was when i dreamt about jesus taking my soul (a la shikifukujin ninjutsu) and another by satan (mugen yami genjutsu).
sakundes
sakundes

https://www.facebook.com/sakundes

Back to top Go down

Post by element_115x Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:10 pm

OneJack wrote:
I am speaking about you only since you do not believe in God. For those so called clairvoyants, I doubt if guardian angels are visible to them.

I don't think so. Not all spirit beings are guardian angels. I may believe they see spirit beings but not guardian angels per se.

Clairvoyants are quite specific with the term 'Spirit Guides' -- not generic Spirit Beings... the word 'guide' is stressed. Smile

Anyway, for me i don't readily associate God belief with the possible existence of such unexplained phenomena. God belief is more a term of subscription to a 'master-slave/higher-lower idea'.

If religious people believe that God is associated with such phenomena as Spirit Guides, then good! At least they would've quantified what God is.
element_115x
element_115x

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:46 pm

sakundes wrote:well i do experience nightmares.. one of the most memorable was when i dreamt about jesus taking my soul (a la shikifukujin ninjutsu) and another by satan (mugen yami genjutsu).

Dude, I lol'ed at this. I did not finish reading the other lines because of my excitement to reply on your post. I liked the pun for Naruto Shippuden's techniques. Very Happy
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 pm

About the topic, I experienced creepy stuffs and even weird ones. I might consider myself an amateur mystique which is just waiting for the time my abilities will be finally unraveled by people and events. Until now I still have these unexplained phenomena happening in me. Very Happy

Last edited by MarcCatholic on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_terry Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Really? What kind of?Share your stories naman. Smile
miss_terry
miss_terry

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_terry Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Para may thrill ng konte. Nood muna kayo neto.
LOL

Question about that video.
Sa mga RC. Paano nyo ba ginagawa yang exorcism?
miss_terry
miss_terry

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Wala po akong idea pero interested ako. Si Kuya Indomitable panigurado magaling dyan. Very Happy
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum