The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins

4 posters

Go down

Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins Empty Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins

Post by Jewel Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Did Islam really wins in this debate?

Comment Now!!!

Last edited by Jewel on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins Empty Re: Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins

Post by BibleBot Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:28 pm

me judge din ba sa debateng iyan
BibleBot
BibleBot

Back to top Go down

Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins Empty Re: Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins

Post by Jewel Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:32 pm

BibleBot wrote:me judge din ba sa debateng iyan

Watch the video botbot; needs tagalog translation? didnt you read the question:

Did Islam really wins in this debate?
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by BibleBot Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:33 pm

jewel base kasi sa pamagat mo sinabi mo na nanalo ang islam

bakit mo naman nasabi me judge ba sa debate

yung video ba na yan eh yung kabuuang debate na ba o baka naman sliced portion lang ng debate
BibleBot
BibleBot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm

BibleBot wrote:jewel base kasi sa pamagat mo sinabi mo na nanalo ang islam

bakit mo naman nasabi me judge ba sa debate

yung video ba na yan eh yung kabuuang debate na ba o baka naman sliced portion lang ng debate

watch the video and have some reading comprehension, do you need me to each you simple english? Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins Fresse
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Salam bro, hayaan mo na si botbot kasi baka hindi naunawaan ang english kasi sabi niya "takenote na siya ang nagsabi nito" ay grade four lang daw ang inabot niya at mangangatay lang daw siya ng baboy.

Maghintay ka na lang na magkomento ang mga kaibigan natin mga Atheist kasi mas maganda pa silang kausap kaysa kay botbot.
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:02 pm

I listened and I watched it..Wow amazing muslim he threw all the questions and ignored the words of those poor lay people at the park....

!. I salute the christians for being patient to this muslim.

2. If that happened the other way around in a park in a moslem country the man questioning the moslem religion will be instantly hanged.

3. The moslem did all the questioning and the poor christians if they answered the moslem will simply ask another question. He didn't even gave the people the chance to answer...

4. The moslem stood on a podium while the people stood on the ground like schoolchildren questioning a foolish teacher.

5. The voice of the moslen is with microphone and the christians have none.

6. The man sounded like a brainwashed bum.

I give my praise the christians who kept their cool and did not harm the moslem.

Last edited by RavlaM on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:02 pm

RavlaM wrote:I listened and I watched it..Wow amazing muslim he threw all the questions and ignored the words of those poor lay people in the park....

2. If that happened the other way around in a park in a moslem country the man questioning the moslem religion will be instantly hanged.

3. The moslem did all the questioning and the poor christians if they answered the moslem will simply ask another question. He didn't even gave the people the chance to answer...

4. The moslem stood on the podium while the people stood on the ground like a schoolchildren questioning a foolish teacher.

I give my praise the christians who kept their cool and did not harm the moslem.

Emotions hehehe

why dont you answer the question which your fellow Christians cant answer?

what did Jesus emptied himself of, his being God or his being man?

your emotional symphaty is not relevant here malvar boy Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins Icon_porc
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:51 pm

If that happened the other way around in a park in a moslem country the
man questioning the moslem religion will be instantly hanged.

The moslem did all the questioning and the poor christians if they
answered the moslem will simply ask another question. He didn't even
gave the people the chance to answer...

4. The moslem stood on the podium while the people stood on the ground like a schoolchildren questioning a foolish teacher.

Those are plain observations,why won't you contradict it!

Your attitude is like a brainwashed boy in a madrasah................wake up baby jewel Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins Fresse
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:08 pm

RavlaM wrote:

Those are plain observations,why won't you contradict it!

Your attitude is like a brainwashed boy in a madrasah................wake up baby jewel Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins Fresse

nonsense!

we are talking about the debate (the issues discussed) in the video, not your personal emotional sympathy to your poor christian missionaries hehehe Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins Lol
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Jewel wrote:

nonsense!

we are talking about the debate (the issues discussed) in the video, not your personal emotional sympathy to your poor christian missionaries hehehe Christianity Vs Islam Theology Debate - Islam Wins Lol

Now who is nonsense?

You can't even react on my observation.

Go back to your video and see id my observation is nonsense.

Go back my friend and see how that brainwashed man talk.

I believe that is the result of his madrasah days.....can you still remember how kids continuously chant quranic verses for hours?

And why you even chant verses while you pray?

Conclusion: Brainwashed.
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down