The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno

2 posters

Go down

Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno Empty Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno

Post by BibleBot Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:52 am

bunga nang malikot na pagiisip

Jesus spoke while in the cradle

" But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" 30He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet," (19:29-30).

Ants can speak
"At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it," (27:18).

Shooting stars are for driving away evil spirits

And we have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps) (as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire, (67:5).

The soul exits through the collar-bone when leaving the body.
"Yea, when (the soul) reaches to the collar-bone (in its exit), 27And there will be a cry, "Who is a magician (to restore him)?" 28And he will conclude that it was (the Time) of Parting,: (75:26-28).

King Solomon learned the speech of birds
1. "And Solomon was David's heir. He said: "O ye people! We have been taught the speech of birds, and on us has been bestowed (a little) of all things: this is indeed Grace manifest (from Allah.)" (27:16).
2. "And Solomon was David's heir. And he said: O mankind! Lo! we have been taught the language of birds, and have been given (abundance) of all things. This surely is evident favour," (27:16, Pickthall, trans.).

It is not good to enter a house from the back
"They ask thee concerning the New Moons. Say: They are but signs to mark fixed periods of time in (the affairs of) men, and for Pilgrimage. It is no virtue if ye enter your houses from the back: It is virtue if ye fear Allah. Enter houses through the proper doors: And fear Allah: That ye may prosper," (2:189).

Cities (Sodom and Gomorrah) are turned upside down - literally!
1. "(The Messengers) said: "O Lut! We are Messengers from thy Lord! By no means shall they reach thee! now travel with thy family while yet a part of the night remains, and let not any of you look back: but thy wife (will remain behind): To her will happen what happens to the people. Morning is their time appointed: Is not the morning nigh?...When Our Decree issued, We turned (the cities) upside down, and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay, spread, layer on layer," (11:81-82)
2. "And We turned (the cities) upside down, and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay," (15:74).

A boy and his dog sleep for 309 years in a cave.
1. "Such (being their state), we raised them up (from sleep), that they might question each other. Said one of them, "How long have ye stayed (here)?" They said, "We have stayed (perhaps) a day, or part of a day." (At length) they (all) said, "Allah (alone) knows best how long ye have stayed here...So they stayed in their Cave three hundred years, and (some) add nine (more)," (18:19,25).

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/
BibleBot
BibleBot

Back to top Go down

Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno Empty Re: Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno

Post by harballah Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Copy and paste sa OLD BARM, pero sige patulan natin ipakita din natin iyong telepantasya sa bibliya, ayaw ko ng gumawa ng thread kasi ayaw kung babuyin ang NEW BARM.

Ito po pakibasa rin donkey na nagsasalita.

Numbers 22:27-28 (New International Version)
27 When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam, and he was angry and beat her with his staff. 28 Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"

Dagdagan pa natin kung saan puno naman ang nagsasalita.

Judges 9:7-16 (New International Version)
7 When Jotham was told about this, he climbed up on the top of Mount Gerizim and shouted to them, "Listen to me, citizens of Shechem, so that God may listen to you. 8 One day the trees went out to anoint a king for themselves. They said to the olive tree, 'Be our king.'
9 "But the olive tree answered, 'Should I give up my oil, by which both gods and men are honored, to hold sway over the trees?'
10 "Next, the trees said to the fig tree, 'Come and be our king.'
11 "But the fig tree replied, 'Should I give up my fruit, so good and sweet, to hold sway over the trees?'
12 "Then the trees said to the vine, 'Come and be our king.'
13 "But the vine answered, 'Should I give up my wine, which cheers both gods and men, to hold sway over the trees?'
14 "Finally all the trees said to the thornbush, 'Come and be our king.'
15 "The thornbush said to the trees, 'If you really want to anoint me king over you, come and take refuge in my shade; but if not, then let fire come out of the thornbush and consume the cedars of Lebanon!'
16 "Now if you have acted honorably and in good faith when you made Abimelech king, and if you have been fair to Jerub-Baal and his family, and if you have treated him as he deserves-

Next time iyong zombies naman na lumalakad sa Jerusalem.
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno Empty Re: Mga Telepantasya ni Mohammad na propeta kuno

Post by BibleBot Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:05 pm

gayun pa man harbi nasa quran yan tama?

telepantasya ang mga iyan nagawa gawa ni mohammad na propeta kuno...

bakit ba sobrang bulag kayo alam nyo namang telepantasya yan eh nag bubulag bulagan kayo...na itoy pawang kasinungalingan ni mohammad na propeta kunu....
BibleBot
BibleBot

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Ito nasa bibliya din pero mas maganda pa iyong batang si Hesus na nagsasalita kaysa donket at mga puno na nagsasalita, sa fairy tales lang iyan makikita Twisted Evil

harballah wrote:Copy and paste sa OLD BARM, pero sige patulan natin ipakita din natin iyong telepantasya sa bibliya, ayaw ko ng gumawa ng thread kasi ayaw kung babuyin ang NEW BARM.

27 When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam, and he was angry and beat her with his staff. 28 Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?"

7 When Jotham was told about this, he climbed up on the top of Mount Gerizim and shouted to them, "Listen to me, citizens of Shechem, so that God may listen to you. 8 One day the trees went out to anoint a king for themselves. They said to the olive tree, 'Be our king.'
9 "But the olive tree answered, 'Should I give up my oil, by which both gods and men are honored, to hold sway over the trees?'
11 "But the fig tree replied, 'Should I give up my fruit, so good and sweet, to hold sway over the trees?'
13 "But the vine answered, 'Should I give up my wine, which cheers both gods and men, to hold sway over the trees?'
15 "The thornbush said to the trees, 'If you really want to anoint me king over you, come and take refuge in my shade; but if not, then let fire come out of the thornbush and consume the cedars of Lebanon!'
16 "Now if you have acted honorably and in good faith when you made Abimelech king, and if you have been fair to Jerub-Baal and his family, and if you have treated him as he deserves-

Next time iyong zombies naman na lumalakad sa Jerusalem.
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by BibleBot Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:58 am

gayun pa man harbi nasa quran yan tama?
BibleBot
BibleBot

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Oo naman nasa Quran tulad din itong nasa bibliya mo hindi ba.

Pero matanong lang kita alin kaya ang katawa-tawa ang nagsasalitang baby o iyong nagsasalitang donkey at mga puno sa bibliya ninyo.

harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down