The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song!

5 posters

Go down

Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! Empty Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song!

Post by Ateo Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:46 am

"Ave Maria, gratia plena" (Hail Mary, full of grace) by Schubert is probably one of the most recognizable and most beautiful songs ever produced. As an atheist, I don't care for the theological significance, but the music is divine, he he he.

When I get married (assuming I will), then I will definitely include this song in the musical ensemble. And, most certainly, when I eventually pass away, this song will have to be included in the memorial event.

Here's the music:
a. In its original German (Schubert was) by an amazing woman singer (possibly Maria Callas?): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQVz6vuNq7s
b. In its most well known Latin by the great Placido Domingo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mIu_O0n4Dc
(You should listen to that one by Placido Domingo, it is so powerful! I saw it in concert and it was so emotional, my hair stood and I lost control of my bladder, hahahaha. This is in duet with Michael Bolton so you would see the difference between the two singers and can appreciate how magical Domingo's voice is.")
c. But this one by tenor Andrea Bocelli is my favorite. Bocelli sings with seemingly no effort so the effect is calm and melodious. By the way, there is a sub-title in this video so you will notice that the song lyrics follow the popular but controversial Catholic prayer, the Hail Mary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbA63uIbqqY

There are many versions of the Ave Maria theme, but Schubert's "Ave Maria, gratia plena" is easily the greatest.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! Empty Re: Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song!

Post by Jewel Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:37 am

ateo bakit pegasus ang avatar mo? Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! Icon_twisted
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! Empty Re: Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song!

Post by Ateo Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:49 am

Jewel, hahahaha, ipapahamak mo naman ako niyang comment mo. Hindi yan Pegasus. It is the mystical horse, a sacred animal that is always associated with many religious traditions including Islam and Christianity. Revelation 6:3-4 talked about the Red Horse. In contrast, Pegasus is a pagan god, he he he. Only some people like pagan gods. Do you like to visit pagan gods, Jewel?

Last edited by Ateo on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by PusoNiMaria123 Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:30 am

Ateo, maron rin ako nyan. Binigay sa aking ng isang Heswita nung tine-train nya pa ako.
PusoNiMaria123
PusoNiMaria123

http://immaculate-heart23.getforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:33 am

Alin ang meron ka, Heartie? Ang CD ng Ave Maria?
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by PusoNiMaria123 Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:38 am

Ateo wrote:Alin ang meron ka, Heartie? Ang CD ng Ave Maria?

Nope, ang meron ako ay ang album ng mga Jesuits na may kantang Ave Maria.
PusoNiMaria123
PusoNiMaria123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 am

Do you like it, the song? Which of the three YouTube files that I showed did you like best? I like the one of Andrea Bocelli.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by PusoNiMaria123 Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:46 am

Yung B sa akin, Ateo, hihihihi.

Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! Lady

Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! Lady-fatima

Ave Maria, gratia plena - amazing song! 20-Our-Lady-of-Fatima-large
PusoNiMaria123
PusoNiMaria123

Back to top Go down

Post by Yidda Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Listen to this song you might like it as well!!!

http://www.medjugorje.ws/en/videos/immaculate-mary/
Yidda
Yidda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 am

Thanks for the Medjugorje song that you gave.

I hope you also like the original Ave Maria.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yidda Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:55 am

Ateo wrote:Thanks for the Medjugorje song that you gave.

I hope you also like the original Ave Maria.

Just beautiful!!!
Yidda
Yidda

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:33 am

Hi! We sing that song. Very Happy

How are you Ateo? I missed you.
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:23 am

BTW, search for Ave Maria I Believe. Paborito ko yan kantahin sa choir. Talagang tumitindig balahibo ko. Very Happy

BTW, tenor din ako Ateo. Very Happy
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum