The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
How do you trust God? Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
How do you trust God? EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
How do you trust God? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
How do you trust God? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
How do you trust God? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
How do you trust God? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
How do you trust God? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
How do you trust God? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
How do you trust God? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
How do you trust God? EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
How do you trust God? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
How do you trust God? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
How do you trust God? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
How do you trust God? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
How do you trust God? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
How do you trust God? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

How do you trust God?

+3
Liway
Jovi
mayacrisol
7 posters

Go down

How do you trust God? Empty How do you trust God?

Post by mayacrisol Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:16 am

I know we should trust God, but I've always been a little confused as how to apply this trust in my day to day existence, in my decisions.
The way I see it in the stories of the Saints in the Bible...trusting God almost often lead them to getting stoned, burned, bound, persecuted, killed.
The way I see it in my life...it's almost the same as then, trusting God, in this life, hasn't really brought me much happiness (materially, socially), and yes, i'd be a hypocrite if i deny that it does not cause me grief.
But I am comforted knowing that we are just passers by in this life....but that's about it...at the end of the day, sometimes life still gets a little bit too unbearable.

I can't be the only going through these, so kindly advice us, encourage us..don't let us fall.
Thanks Brothers and Sisters, we await your responses.

mayacrisol
mayacrisol

Back to top Go down

How do you trust God? Empty Re: How do you trust God?

Post by Jovi Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:37 pm

we can still read the bible to listen to what he preach.

Last edited by Jovi on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jovi
Jovi

Back to top Go down

Post by mayacrisol Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Jovi wrote:we can still read the bible to listen to what he preach.

my profile:

http://profiles.friendster.com/49340907

Thanks, I've read it says:

Psalm 55:22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

But...aren't the Saints righteous? why were they poor and in need? Why were their llves spent in tribulations?
If you will view these men according to the standard of society, then and now, these men are losers.
They were stricken in poverty, wicked people in power looked down on them and made their lives miserable and tragic.

Can someone please explain?
mayacrisol
mayacrisol

Back to top Go down

Post by mayacrisol Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:32 pm

...they trusted God and they lead a miserable life here on earth. In spirit and faith they were happy..they say. But their lives were tragic and pathetic (if you look at it in the worldly perspective). Why?
mayacrisol
mayacrisol

Back to top Go down

Post by Liway Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 am

mayacrisol wrote:

Thanks, I've read it says:
your welcome!!!! btw how's the Ikapu now is it going up or going down?

mayacrisol wrote:

Psalm 55:22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

but if you want to fall you are unstoppable! because you are on the wrong side of religion! pwee maligo ka naman.

mayacrisol wrote:
But...aren't the Saints righteous?

pwee that is a simple question that izzzz why they are saints, they are on the right track of religion. pweee magsipilyo ka naman!
mayacrisol wrote:
why were they poor and in need?

tskk! what kind of teaching did you inherited from Eli tsk... of course they have no money that is the very very reason why they are called african poors.! pwee basic lang d pa alam!!!! masiba kasi si Eli sa Ikapu kaya maraming poor!

mayacrisol wrote:
Why were their llves spent in tribulations?
are you sane or what!!!! I said they are poor that means very very hard life!! pwee ang hirap talaga pag na brainwashed!!!!
mayacrisol wrote:
If you will view these men according to the standard of society, then and now, these men are losers.
They were stricken in poverty, wicked people in power looked down on them and made their lives miserable and tragic.

pwee! I already told you again and again!!! they are poor because of the wicked religion leaders they charge them thousands for weekly tithes! your such a loser baby pig!

mayacrisol wrote:
Can someone please explain?

Whattttt!!! I already explain to you>>>YOU dumb milky ears pweee!!!!!!
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

Post by mayacrisol Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Liway wrote:
your welcome!!!! btw how's the Ikapu now is it going up or going down?

but if you want to fall you are unstoppable! because you are on the wrong side of religion! pwee maligo ka naman.

pwee that is a simple question that izzzz why they are saints, they are on the right track of religion. pweee magsipilyo ka naman!

tskk! what kind of teaching did you inherited from Eli tsk... of course they have no money that is the very very reason why they are called african poors.! pwee basic lang d pa alam!!!! masiba kasi si Eli sa Ikapu kaya maraming poor!

are you sane or what!!!! I said they are poor that means very very hard life!! pwee ang hirap talaga pag na brainwashed!!!!

pwee! I already told you again and again!!! they are poor because of the wicked religion leaders they charge them thousands for weekly tithes! your such a loser baby pig!

Whattttt!!! I already explain to you>>>YOU dumb milky ears pweee!!!!!!

Who are you? are you sure you're on the right forum? why do you talk so nasty? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY "OWN SELF MADE AVATAR"? I made that from my Sims game, where did you steal that? I noticed you signature, wow, are you one of my deranged stalkers? LOL

FYI i'm not with ADD anymore but to be fair to them, they don't implement "ikapu", they follow the new testament with regards to collections....do your research first before you blab senselessly here.

You're talking nonsense and your answers are foolish. No thanks to you. This thread needs kind and intelligent comments.
mayacrisol
mayacrisol

Back to top Go down

Post by Liway Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:24 pm

mayacrisol wrote:
Who are you? are you sure you're on the right forum?
what do you think of this forum wrong forum pwee! akala yata nito nas sinehan siya pwee!! pepsi mane mane hak hak

mayacrisol wrote:
why do you talk so nasty? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY "OWN SELF MADE AVATAR"?

ow ow ow stop for awhile you creepy mentality, I'm not nasty I used iodized salt you "sour bitter face" pweee
what avatar are you talking you milky ears?

mayacrisol wrote:
I made that from my Sims game, where did you steal that?

ow ow ow ! you you YOUR a crack pweee! I am rich why should I steal , you "materialistic people" and besides finders keeper! Your not feeding it and nurturing it, your very very busy collecting IKAPU for your FAKe religion!

mayacrisol wrote:
I noticed you signature, wow, are you one of my deranged stalkers? LOL

pwee that is very very simple " bato bato sa langit tamaan ay pangit hak hak" your hurted that means your religion has no roots because it is made for money raising!
mayacrisol wrote:
FYI i'm not with ADD anymore but to be fair to them, they don't implement "ikapu", they follow the new testament with regards to collections....do your research first before you blab senselessly here.

I don't asked that you crackingasholepweee!
mayacrisol wrote:
You're talking nonsense and your answers are foolish. No thanks to you. This thread needs kind and intelligent comments.

hak hak but you IQ is very low your comments are copypaste hi hi hi ... akala nito may brain siya hak hak , mantakin mo nakasampung lipat na siya ng sekta!! pweeee!!!
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

Post by mayacrisol Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 am

Liway wrote:

ah alam ko na ikaw yung pentecostal na naghahasik ng lagim dun sa isang forum dati ano? haha di na kita papatulan, i already gave you a taste of what you truly deserve (back then...remember? LOL). kinawawa na kita noon. haha...i didn't know i wounded you that much you were not able to get over the pain til now LOL. I'm not wasting anymore time on you after this. You Foul mouthed Loser! LOL.
mayacrisol
mayacrisol

Back to top Go down

Post by Liway Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm

mayacrisol wrote:

ah alam ko na ikaw yung pentecostal na naghahasik ng lagim dun sa isang forum dati ano? haha di na kita papatulan, i already gave you a taste of what you truly deserve (back then...remember? LOL). kinawawa na kita noon. haha...i didn't know i wounded you that much you were not able to get over the pain til now LOL. I'm not wasting anymore time on you after this. You Foul mouthed Loser! LOL.

aba aba naalala pa nitong lukaret na ito ang pagkakalampaso niya sa akin sa debate pwee!! Kaya ka nawala ng matagal dahil sa nabaliwka pIGtapos ng debate hak hak biro mo pilit mong pinatutunayan na ang malupit na tithes ay karapat dapat lang. Hayun tuloy tuluyan ka ng nasaniban ni Eli, hi hi hi kumusta na pala ang mga roots mo balita ko isuka kani Soriano kaya ka ngayon naging SAKSI he he. Pa drama drama ka pa rito ha,kala mo hindi alam ng mga dito ang nakakasuka mong doktrina guwaaarkkkk!!!! pweee! he he he.BACK TO MENTAL baby pig"" Maya buti pa roon na ka kain ka ng carrots hik hik hik
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:57 am

Wow may away ang dalawang babae dito ah .Hehehe. . .
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by Liway Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Dhugz wrote:Wow may away ang dalawang babae dito ah .Hehehe. . .

mag paputok ka kaya ng kwitis Dhogzikel ng humarap naman dito ang -naliligaw na landas na kagaya mo- ang lukaret na iyan hi hi hi
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

Post by sakundes Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm

bwahahha im not gonna get fooled by this ruse, you cant play everyone you know hahaha ^_^
sakundes
sakundes

https://www.facebook.com/sakundes

Back to top Go down

Post by Liway Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 pm

sakundes wrote:bwahahha im not gonna get fooled by this ruse, you cant play everyone you know hahaha ^_^

I'm not playing with idotttics! you you bloody ballss! with no ballls! hi hi hi I'm not gonna fooled by this rusty balls!!!! you can't play without a playground you you!!!! menstruating eyes!!!! hi hi hi bounce bounce bounce YOu dont have a jumping balss spit spit spit! bounce bounce
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

Post by sakundes Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm not playing with idotttics! you you bloody ballss! with no ballls! hi hi hi I'm not gonna fooled by this rusty balls!!!! you can't play without a playground you you!!!! menstruating eyes!!!! hi hi hi YOu dont have a jumping balss spit spit spit!

dont worry gurl, no matter how vile an entity you are, i am sworn to never tell on you ^_^

your chekret is safe with me ^_^
sakundes
sakundes

https://www.facebook.com/sakundes

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Bati muna: Happy New Year!
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Ahehehehehe. Walang bati-bati yan si Liway e. Very Happy
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:39 pm

MarcCatholic wrote:Ahehehehehe. Walang bati-bati yan si Liway e. Very Happy

Hahahaha...warfreaky ba ang gusto nitong si L?
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum