The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Reproductive Health Bill Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Reproductive Health Bill EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Reproductive Health Bill EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Reproductive Health Bill

+5
Gordon
Ateo
harballah
Dhugz
fredms3
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reproductive Health Bill Empty Reproductive Health Bill

Post by fredms3 Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Di ko lang alam kung meron ng naopen na topic regarding sa isyung ito...anyway, ano ba ang pananaw niyo rito mga kapatid?
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Reproductive Health Bill Empty Re: Reproductive Health Bill

Post by Dhugz Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:06 pm

I am anti RH Bill, kasi pagbibigyan lamang nito ang makamundong layaw ng mga tao.
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Bagaman hindi po ako katoliko ay hindi po ako sang-ayon sa panukalang ito sapagkat ginagamit nila ang RH BILL upang magkaroon naman ng gastusin ang gobyerno (budget), in fact nakikita ko rin na nagtuturo ito ng immoralidad tulad noong nakaraang valentines day na ipinamimigay sa magkasintahan na para bang sinasabing magtalik sila at gumamit sila ng condom Sad

Kung gusto man mag-plano ng pamilya ay maraming paraan at nasa tao na kung gumamit sila ng condom o hindi, mas maganda nga na hindi ito ginagawang dahilan para iyong may takot sa diyos ay maiiwasan niya ang pakikipagtalik ng walang kasal.

Opinyon ko lang po.
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:04 pm

I am in favor of the law that ensure that the church stays away from my bedroom. For too long the church has been snooping on what i am doing. It seems that those who are not getting any sex are envious to those who are. Smile

Thankfully, whatever the church says in terms of sex, people don't follow. Even Rizal fornicated with Josephine in Dapitan.

Yun lang pO. Thnks
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:45 pm

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20110326-327681/40000-join-Manila-rally-vs-RH-bill

Wow! Ang dami ha, 40,000 ang nag-rally against condom.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordon Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Won't do, particularly if you have a penchant for the underaged.

Ateo wrote:I am in favor of the law that ensure that the church stays away from my bedroom. For too long the church has been snooping on what i am doing. It seems that those who are not getting any sex are envious to those who are. Smile

Thankfully, whatever the church says in terms of sex, people don't follow. Even Rizal fornicated with Josephine in Dapitan.

Yun lang pO. Thnks
Gordon
Gordon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Gordon wrote:Won't do, particularly if you have a penchant for the underaged.

Focus, Gordon. The issue is contraception not pedophilia. None here advocates for pedophilia. If you wanted to include that topic, then we need to know why the Church did not look well enough into their priests' bedrooms and if it did why did it cover up what it found until the legal system forced open the whole altar boy-abuse mess.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:21 am

Ateo wrote:

Focus, Gordon. The issue is contraception not pedophilia. None here advocates for pedophilia. If you wanted to include that topic, then we need to know why the Church did not look well enough into their priests' bedrooms and if it did why did it cover up what it found until the legal system forced open the whole altar boy-abuse mess.

The issue here is morality. What do you think is the effect of this bill to the Filipino teenagers? I think this bill is a way of promoting prostitution and sexual immorality. Ouch...Napa-inglis ako ah, na-aasar kasi si gordon sa mga tagalog speaking eh. Very Happy
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordon Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:53 am

I think you are the one that is out of focus. When you said keeping the church out the bedroom you were figuratively speaking of your sex life.

Ateo wrote:

Gordon
Gordon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Gordon wrote:I think you are the one that is out of focus. When you said keeping the church out the bedroom you were figuratively speaking of your sex life.

I was. It was a figure of speech. The message was that the Church should be kept away from the figurative bedroom of our nation. Then, you maliciously implied that I bedded with underaged persons, which is not true and your accusation is disgusting.

The RH Bill is all about empowering people -- including young people -- to know their rights and how to protect themselves from disease as well as sexual predators. There is one Institution in this world -- more than any other -- that has been associated with systematic cover-up, tolerance and pay-offs for sexual predators. You know what it is.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordon Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Speak in english. If you must speak in Tagalog, write in the formal manner. It sounds more respectful and professional. But formal tagalog is just too "heavy", that it is more practical to converse in english.

Dhugz wrote:

The issue here is morality. What do you think is the effect of this bill to the Filipino teenagers? I think this bill is a way of promoting prostitution and sexual immorality. Ouch...Napa-inglis ako ah, na-aasar kasi si gordon sa mga tagalog speaking eh. Very Happy
Gordon
Gordon

Back to top Go down

Post by sr_kakashi Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Di na bago yang issue na yan, lagi na lang nakikielam ang Simbahang katoliko sa Pamahalaan.

I'll go for RH bill, para sa kapakanan ng bawat Filipino yan. Ang dami ngayong mga bata nabubuntis kaagad.
sr_kakashi
sr_kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:19 pm

sr_kakashi wrote:Di na bago yang issue na yan, lagi na lang nakikielam ang Simbahang katoliko sa Pamahalaan.

I'll go for RH bill, para sa kapakanan ng bawat Filipino yan. Ang dami ngayong mga bata nabubuntis kaagad.

Oo nga brad ang daming kabataan ang nabubuntis pero sa tingin ko ang tunay na layunin naman ng mga katoliko para huwag ipasa ang RH BILL ay maiwasan na puwedeng mag-enganyo ang mga kabataan na puwede rin pala ang sex basta may condom.

What if kung ang ipagbabawal na lang ay ang pagsasama ng hindi mag-asawa lalo na sa mga motel o limitahan ang magkasintahan na pumunta sa mga lugar kung saan puwede nilang gawin ang mga bagay na puwede nilang kahihitnan (sakit na aids at maagang pagbubuntis).

Opinyon lang po!

Thanks and peace!
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordon Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:13 am

Sorry, but you misunderstood me. I was speaking in general and not about you personally.

I was trying to make a point that what happens in the privacy of ones bedroom is not immune from the interference of the State, let alone the Church.

Ateo wrote:

I was. It was a figure of speech. The message was that the Church should be kept away from the figurative bedroom of our nation. Then, you maliciously implied that I bedded with underaged persons, which is not true and your accusation is disgusting.

The RH Bill is all about empowering people -- including young people -- to know their rights and how to protect themselves from disease as well as sexual predators. There is one Institution in this world -- more than any other -- that has been associated with systematic cover-up, tolerance and pay-offs for sexual predators. You know what it is.
Gordon
Gordon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:09 am

Okay, apologies accepted.

The State has enough laws to protect minors. There is no need for the Church to interfere.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:20 pm

sr_kakashi wrote:Di na bago yang issue na yan, lagi na lang nakikielam ang Simbahang katoliko sa Pamahalaan.

Paano mo nasabi na sa kapakanan ng bawat Pilipino ang RH Bill?

Kapakanan nga ba natin yan o kapakanan ng mga multinational companies na nagbebenta ng mga condoms at mga contraceptives.

So para wag mabuntis ay aprubahan ang RH Bill, eto ba ang nais mong sabihin bro?
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:24 pm

May karapatan daw ang mga ebang heliko-liko na magpakaimmoral
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 pm

RH bill, no pregnancy? Is that so? Sorry I don't believe it.
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:15 pm

fredms3 wrote:

Paano mo nasabi na sa kapakanan ng bawat Pilipino ang RH Bill?

Kapakanan nga ba natin yan o kapakanan ng mga multinational companies na nagbebenta ng mga condoms at mga contraceptives.

So para wag mabuntis ay aprubahan ang RH Bill, eto ba ang nais mong sabihin bro?

Sa tingin ko buddy aprubahan man o hindi ang RH BILL mayroon parin mabubuntis.
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:01 am

Tama igan. With or without RH Bill marami pa ring mabubuntis lalung-lalo na sa mga kabataan at patuloy pang tataas ang HIV/AIDS virus.
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:10 am

fredms3 wrote:Tama igan. With or without RH Bill marami pa ring mabubuntis lalung-lalo na sa mga kabataan at patuloy pang tataas ang HIV/AIDS virus.

Kaya nga natatawa ako kung bakit kumakampi daw ako sa katoliko pero hindi nila naisip na ginagamit ko ang utak ko kung bakit hindi rin ako pabor sa RH BILL.

Kung sex ang pag-uusapan ay hindi na kaya-kaya ng condom iyan sa mga kabataan ngayon kasi basta ginusto nila ay ginagawa nila atsaka na lang sila mag-iisip kapag buntis na kasi either ilaglag ang bata o ipa-ampon na lang kaya ng maraming fetus ngayon ang itinatapon sa basurahan.

Isa lang ang pinakamabisang gawin, hindi ang RH BILL ang kailangan kundi turuan ang mga tao na matakot sa Diyos at huwag nilang gawin ang isang bagay na posibleng ikapapahamak ng sarili at kaluluwa nila.
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:34 am

Exactly pag hindi umubra ang condom, pills, etc...ang paglaglag sa fetus ang isusunod...grabe talaga ----- Christians in an atheistic way of life.
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:38 am

Dhugz wrote:May karapatan daw ang mga ebang heliko-liko na magpakaimmoral

Hahahaha....di na nila kelangan pa Dhugz ang bill bill na yan kung gusto nilang magpakaimoral. Actually gusto lang nilang i-legalize ang mga kabalbalang bagay na yan.

After that, Divorce na ang isusunod nila.
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:21 am

Isa pang ikinatatakot ko nito ay baka mauwi naman sa korapsyon ang pag-angat ng CONDOM (huwag natin kalimutan na aabot ng milyon ang budget niyan), sigurado idadaan iyan sa bidding (tataasan ang presyo tulad noong secret folder noong mga nakaraan eleksyon) then kapag nakuha na kung sino ang supplier ay puwede rin gamitin o nakawin ng mga empleyado para ibenta hehehehe...
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Ano pa nga ba igan. Idagdag mo pa ang matinding korapsyon ----- Corruption of morality
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next