The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
    Morning Shift - Page 4 Twitte10
    Philippine Standard Time
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
    Morning Shift - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
    In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
    Poll
    FORUM TRANSLATOR
    Forum Protection
    Advertisement
    HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Morning Shift

+12
    gin
    element_115x
    Ateo
    harballah
    adanedhel
    miss_terry
    MarcCatholic
    fredms3
    Yidda
    nibiru
    Dhugz
    Esther
    16 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Morning Shift - Page 4 Empty Re: Morning Shift

Post by harballah Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:37 am

Ehem! nagparamdaman na sila Marc at Esther, pero papaano iyan Marc hindi kaba maging taksil sa GF mo na ipinakita sa amin doon sa LOVECHAT board.
    harballah
    harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by Yidda Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 am

Good Morning Harballah and to each and every passers who reads this. Morning Shift - Page 4 Icon_sunny

as usual ...pagod na ....but not burn outMorning Shift - Page 4 Sleep... no more time for chat and love, my sleep gives way for a heavens dream... Morning Shift - Page 4 Icon_sunny remember to be good at all times Esther! I trust you my little Princess... Morning Shift - Page 4 Icon_queen

Morning Shift - Page 4 Sleep
    Yidda
    Yidda

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:41 am

thank you Miss Sayyida! sweet dreams!

Good Morning To all of You! today is August 19 ...I started my day with prayer.

2: 45 - 3:00 am Chaplet of Divine Mercy.

7:00 am - Allegiance prayer, Morning Offering, Prayer for Pope Benedict XVI through the Immaculate Heart of Mary and to my Dearest Guardian Angel.

May this day a blessing and gracious and peaceful for each of Us and to our love ones.
    Esther
    Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:02 am

This morning I sang and played at mass for my friend and kababayan's perpetual vow as a Franciscan Carmelite Nun of the Holy Trinity. It was presided by MOST REV. LEO M. DRONA, SDB, D.D. . As you noticed I was absent for two days since we stayed at the monastery together with my conservatory friends. Very Happy
    MarcCatholic
    MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:24 am

Yidda wrote:Good Morning Harballah and to each and every passers who reads this. Morning Shift - Page 4 Icon_sunny

as usual ...pagod na ....but not burn outMorning Shift - Page 4 Sleep... no more time for chat and love, my sleep gives way for a heavens dream... Morning Shift - Page 4 Icon_sunny remember to be good at all times Esther! I trust you my little Princess... Morning Shift - Page 4 Icon_queen

Morning Shift - Page 4 Sleep

Good morning din Yidda.

Kumusta na kayo ni Esther.
    harballah
    harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:58 am

Good morning po sa lahat! Matutulog na ako. Very Happy
    MarcCatholic
    MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by adanedhel Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 am

Each day is an opportunity to witness God's miracles unfold in our own lives...so let me greet you "Good morning..."
    adanedhel
    adanedhel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:41 am

MarcCatholic wrote:This morning I sang and played at mass for my friend and kababayan's perpetual vow as a Franciscan Carmelite Nun of the Holy Trinity. It was presided by MOST REV. LEO M. DRONA, SDB, D.D. . As you noticed I was absent for two days since we stayed at the monastery together with my conservatory friends. Very Happy

Nice news, Marc. I am sure you had a restful and unique stay at the monastery.
    Ateo
    Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 am

MarcCatholic wrote:This morning I sang and played at mass for my friend and kababayan's perpetual vow as a Franciscan Carmelite Nun of the Holy Trinity. It was presided by MOST REV. LEO M. DRONA, SDB, D.D. . As you noticed I was absent for two days since we stayed at the monastery together with my conservatory friends. Very Happy

I'm happy to hear that! She's now a Nun.

Is that the Act of Oblation?

when was her Entry into Carmel?

Clothing?

Profession?

Taking of the Veil?
    Esther
    Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:35 am

we're moving again...time is ticking!....5 days to go back to the farm!

Morning Shift - Page 4 9k=
    Esther
    Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:24 am

Esther wrote:

I'm happy to hear that! She's now a Nun.

Is that the Act of Oblation?

when was her Entry into Carmel?

Clothing?

Profession?

Taking of the Veil?

I'm not really aware but I guess it is the taking of the veil. They said it was her perpetual vow, meaning not a novice anymore? I am no really knowledgeable. And here's the good thing for me. Actually it's my third time already to go there and sing/play at mass. The first time was a surprise because I learned that most of the nuns are from my own province, specific place (Liloy of Zamboanga del Norte). I was very happy to know that and here's the loudest bang. The mother superior is actually my neighbor and the other nun, Sister Rose, was once my father's MU I think. LOL! I was very happy to hear that and so I was excited to tell this to my parents. I went the second time (July 15-16), and same fun but unique experiences I had. The third time I went there (August 19-20), I was again surprised to know that another sister from other congregation was a Liloyan. She's the Mother Superior of the Sisters of the Holy Spirit I guess (Rogationist) here in Paranaque. Again, she's my neighbor and actually my relative. Ahahahaha. I love going back in that monastery. I felt God really loves me to be in the service of the church. We chatted of course in Cebuano since majority of the nuns are bisaya. Mother superior even informed them the legacy of my father's family since my they were known to be the brightest in their generation. Sa lahat po ng mga kapatid niya halos valedictorian at salutatorian. Yon ang reputation nila. Woi sorry napahaba na ako ahehehe tagalugin ko nalang. Ayon masaya talaga ang aking karanasan doon. We sang Lucio San Pedro's Misa ng Sto. Nino and I was the pianist. We sang Ave Verum by Mozart and other songs in a Capella also. So yon na muna.

Good morning sa lahat! (12:23am na dito. Ahehehe.)
    MarcCatholic
    MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:13 am

I liked Lucio San Pedro's Misa. I like Mang Lucio, not just on religious music but on classical music.

Congratulations for contributing a lot to the solemnity of the occasion and for enjoying your stay there. Bakit di mo imbitahin ang kaibigan mong si JI to play there? Di ba gusto rin niyang mag-play ng guitar? Baka lang kasi mahawa siya sa pagka-Catholic at maligtas siya sa tiyak na kapahamakan, he he he.
    Ateo
    Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by adanedhel Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:27 am

What a great experience bro Marc, sana makaranas din ako ng ganun...
    adanedhel
    adanedhel

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 am

MarcCatholic wrote:

I'm not really aware but I guess it is the taking of the veil. They said it was her perpetual vow, meaning not a novice anymore? I am no really knowledgeable. And here's the good thing for me. Actually it's my third time already to go there and sing/play at mass. The first time was a surprise because I learned that most of the nuns are from my own province, specific place (Liloy of Zamboanga del Norte). I was very happy to know that and here's the loudest bang. The mother superior is actually my neighbor and the other nun, Sister Rose, was once my father's MU I think. LOL! I was very happy to hear that and so I was excited to tell this to my parents. I went the second time (July 15-16), and same fun but unique experiences I had. The third time I went there (August 19-20), I was again surprised to know that another sister from other congregation was a Liloyan. She's the Mother Superior of the Sisters of the Holy Spirit I guess (Rogationist) here in Paranaque. Again, she's my neighbor and actually my relative. Ahahahaha. I love going back in that monastery. I felt God really loves me to be in the service of the church. We chatted of course in Cebuano since majority of the nuns are bisaya. Mother superior even informed them the legacy of my father's family since my they were known to be the brightest in their generation. Sa lahat po ng mga kapatid niya halos valedictorian at salutatorian. Yon ang reputation nila. Woi sorry napahaba na ako ahehehe tagalugin ko nalang. Ayon masaya talaga ang aking karanasan doon. We sang Lucio San Pedro's Misa ng Sto. Nino and I was the pianist. We sang Ave Verum by Mozart and other songs in a Capella also. So yon na muna.

Good morning sa lahat! (12:23am na dito. Ahehehe.)

thanks for sharing your wonderful experiece or joy to us. I could see there's a lot of talents in your hands, it must be difficult to play piano since music is usually governed by time.
    Morning Shift - Page 4 Tie
    La la la la la -------laaaaaa! La na kong boses ha ha ha Hello Joyous Morning to all of YOU mga KUYA!

by the way Marc I can play guitar, I can sing too...and I can be a wedding singer. Your province is Zamboanga you speak Cebuano? ohhh! Marc guess what! I'll be back to Lahug on wednesday.Do you know the place?
    Esther
    Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo Bosyong Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 am

Good morning sa lahat ng tao. Very Happy
    Lolo Bosyong
    Lolo Bosyong

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 am

Lolo Bosyong wrote:Good morning sa lahat ng tao. Very Happy

Mano po lo'.
    RavlaM
    RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:34 am

Hi Esther! Thanks for appreciating my God-given talents. Actually being in the field of arts requires your golden time and dedication. This is just beyond those theories being memorized and you're ok with the exam tomorrow. This requires rigid practice and that what makes music to me very challenging. As of now I am a choir director Esther so I might recruit you into a choir of two persons sharing the love of God and the love of an adorer. Joke. Very Happy I play guitar also since it's my childhood aptitude but later on I shifted to piano. I was once the lead guitarist of my band. Very Happy

Is Lahug part of Zambo Norte? Is that your province? Do you speak Cebuano like me and Ateo? Very Happy

@Ateo

"I liked Lucio San Pedro's Misa. I like Mang Lucio, not just on religious music but on classical music.

Congratulations for contributing a lot to the solemnity of the occasion and for enjoying your stay there. Bakit di mo imbitahin ang kaibigan mong si JI to play there? Di ba gusto rin niyang mag-play ng guitar? Baka lang kasi mahawa siya sa pagka-Catholic at maligtas siya sa tiyak na kapahamakan, he he he."

San Pedro was also a faculty of our conservatory when he's still alive. We loved very much his art songs and other choral pieces since he's the only Filipino composer I think who understood the choral idiom of Filipinos. Makabayan siya masyado so many are really attracted easily to his works. Oh JI is a pianist Ateo lol. I don't know if he plays the guitar btw. Do you want to hear his piano playing skills? He tagged me a video in facebook wherein he plays on the spot background music. Very Happy

Oh, it's 1:33am here so I have to leave my warmest felicitations to all of you guys. God bless! Very Happy
    MarcCatholic
    MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:15 am

Hi Marc,

gee; Go ahead recruit me Marc as choir singer,that would be amazing God has lead me to the nose to find you ha ha. Lahug is in cebu, I do not speak the dialect anymore.My travel there on wednesday is partly vacation and visit to my dearest Aunt. You're in Manila?

Esther
    Esther
    Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:07 am

I would lovingly recruit you Esther into our choir of two persons. Ahehehe. I thank God also for finding you. Very Happy Oh Lahug is in Cebu. My mother's side is on Cebu also. The Suico's and Vidal's. So does than mean you forgot already your native tongue? When was your last time at Lahug? Yes I'm here in Parañaque City. Very Happy

Magandang madaling araw po sa lahat. Very Happy
    MarcCatholic
    MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by adanedhel Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 am

Good morning sa inyong mga nocturnals dyan :-)
    adanedhel
    adanedhel

Back to top Go down

Post by sakundes Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:52 am

the lord or dorkness bids you a fine morning ^_^
    sakundes
    sakundes

https://www.facebook.com/sakundes

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:28 am

Good morning to all of you brothers and sisters....Be always a blessing to others...

Hanggang kelan kaya mawawala dito si sis Esther?
    fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yidda Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:40 am

Hi everyone,

Good morning, I'm available on chat till eleven.

yidda
    Yidda
    Yidda

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:29 pm

I am leaving for vacation on wednesday for a month and I will return on the first week of October and it's likely that my access to internet will be limited during this period. Ate Sayyida, I have a letter for you to the thread I open.

God bless you all,

Esther

Morning Shift - Page 4 012325BL
    Esther
    Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Oh no. I have no reasons anymore to visit the thread. Huhu. You take care Esther. I hope all is well in your vacation. Bring us pasalubong ha? I'm gonna miss you badly. Sad

Good evening to all. Wow, I am early this time. Very Happy
    MarcCatholic
    MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next