Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
This board is here for support and help between the users ofMessages posted on the
NEW BARM (http://thebereans.tk/ or http://thebereans.bestforumlife.com) .So, it is
important to keep this board clean for everyone's comfort and these following
rules are here for this exact purpose.
- Before you post
: A search should be done to see if your questions have not been already
- Stay on topic
- Topic titles
: When you post your question or your problem, you must use a title
related to your problem/question. Words such as "Urgent",
"SOS", "Question", "Problem",
"Hurry" are not tolerated. Capitals should also be avoided. Why
do we ask you to use explicit titles in your topics ?
Because the forum's search engine bases it's search results on keywords
found in topic titles
When you do a search, do you use "help", "urgent",
"problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords
to look for topics about your problem/question?
Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to
your problem/question. Doing this makes the searches much easier for
visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question
- Description of you problem/question : When you ask a question, try to be clear and
about what you want to say. Don't hesitate to describe your problem. The
more info you give, the better we can answer you. Screenshots can also
help depending on the problem.
- Language on this forum : When you write in English or in Filipino SMS (cell
phone) style message(textspeak), L3375P34K (leetspeak) and deliberate
mistakes must be avoided. Non-English and non-Filipino people, as well as
English/Filipino people, must be able to understand what you write, so put
a minimum of care in your English/Filipino, even if your English/Filipino
is not good.
- Colors and capitals and size : When you write your message, please don't abuse
capitals (it means that you shout), colors and bold. Re-sizing your text
is also a bad idea. Overly large text resembles screaming.
- Flood and off-topic
: Flood must be avoided. One-word posts such like "lol",
"rofl" or a single smiley must be avoided.
You must also avoid to post the same topic twice, it will not be faster
for you to get a response.
As long as you topic is not in the second page of the support section, it
is useless to bump it. If you make a mistake or you want to make any
modifications to one of your posts, please use the button
at the top-right of the post, to avoid double-posting
- Advertising for your forum : Spamming is not tolerated, even by PM. If you post
about a problem, give the address of your forum only if it's really
necessary to understand it. Or better yet : Put your forum address in your
profile, so we will just have to click on the "Forum" button to
check your forum
- Other advertising
: It is also forbidden to post advertising for money-related stuff, many
our members are under 18.
- We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously.
We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally
unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.
- Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for
any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with
anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account,
and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.
- All publicly displayed messages are limited to the
English/Filipino language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and
any attachments or other forms of public display.
- Signature Spam (a post that was made in hopes of showing
a signature, as determined by moderators) is forbidden in all forum
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed
and the account disabled.
Warning! Your postings on this public forum will become public.
Your text will be available to anyone with an internet connection.
Behavior on the forum
Avatar and Profile
- Defamatory, racist, hateful, pornographic, illegal or
insulting content must be avoided on this forum. You must respect
the fact that people may have a different opinion than you. If you are in
conflict with another member, please use PMs for that, this forum is not
- Please, be patient.
It's useless to bump your topic every 2 minutes (see the point "Flood
and Off-topic"). Every member of this forum has a private life
besides NEW BARM, so they can't always respond immediately
- You must respect the moderators and administrators. They all work voluntarily on this forum and they are
human, not machines!
- If you received advertising, pornographic content or
insults by PM, you must send the whole message and a screenshot of that
message to a moderator via PM. Posting it in a topic is useless and will
only cause conflicts between you and the one who sent you the PM.
- If you don't find your topic, it may have been moved
to a more appropriate place. If you are not sure how to find it, click
on your username in the "Who is Online ?" section at the bottom
of the homepage and go to the "Statistics" tab of your profile.
There you can do a quick search of all the posts or topics you recently
- Do not moderate other members. Moderating is reserved for staff members only.
- Avatar dimensions
: Your avatar's width must not exceed 150 pixels and it's height must not
exceed 200 pixels. These limits are here to avoid scrolling for people who
have a low screen resolution. You must also respect the limit of storage
space which is set at 300 KB. There are still people who have a low-speed
connection, and big pictures take time to load for them
- Your avatar is not an advertising banner, so avatars with your forum URL or links to any other
sites must be avoided
- Sexually oriented, gore and any other type avatars that
are considered to be inappropriate must be avoided
- Your "Language", "Location" and
"Hobbies" fields are not an advertising space, so links (to your forum or other sites) must be
- If you made advertising by PM, you will see your PM
- If your avatar doesn't respect the rules and you ignore
the moderator's request to have it changed, the Administrator will forbid
you from displaying an Avatar
- Advertising for money-related stuff = Immediate ban
- Ignoring the moderators warnings and continuing to not
respect the rules and insulting people will result in a ban from this
- Warnings: On this forum, depending on the gravity of
the rules that you break, you will notice one of the following images on
the "warning level" on your profile:
You have no warnings
You have 1 warning
You have 2 warnings
You have a serious warning
You are banned
Also note that warnings are adding up on your profile and you will get
banned if you:
- Receive 3 warnings
- Receive 1 warning + a serious warning
- Receive 2 warnings + a serious warning
- Receive 2 serious warnings
- If you spam you will be banned on the spot without any warning
All bans and
warnings are temporary, depend on the decision of the Admin.. Serious violations, you and your IP will be Banned permanently.
If you have any question about one of the forum rules, please PM a moderator to
ask your question.Note:
These rules may be modified/updated anytime,
so we invite you to re-read them regularly.
We thank you for your comprehension and for respecting these rules.Disciple
Moderators decisions are Final,
If you feel you are being treated unfairly contact or pm our administrator Disciple.
BE AWARE THAT , Moderators and administrator are monitoring all conversation history within the end of the day.
WE RESERVED THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE.
MODERATORS OF THE http://thebereans.tk/ or http://thebereans.bestforumlife.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reasons.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.