The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo

+16
sakundes
Gordon
miss_terry
mozzarella
Comb@tron
Jewel
korrill
Yidda
adanedhel
fredms3
harballah
element_115x
Esther
Ateo
MarcCatholic
Dhugz
20 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 Empty Re: My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo

Post by Dhugz Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:12 pm

MarcCatholic wrote:

Actually diwata ako kuya Fred. Ahehehe. Parang si Kristo ba may dalawang nature. Siya ay fully man at ganoon din ako. Nasaktan talaga ako. Siguro daan ko nalang sa birong ganito. Very Happy
Diwata ka Brad? Very Happy
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 5 Empty Re: My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo

Post by MarcCatholic Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Ay hindi pala brad. Ahehehe. Diwato. Very Happy
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm

MarcCatholic wrote:Ay hindi pala brad. Ahehehe. Diwato. Very Happy

Akala ko kasi Brad may aamin din dito sa New BArm parang showbiz hehehehe Very Happy
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Sorry if I made a mistake but I believe, l must not trust anyone at this time I just barely knew you through this site and never known you personally. The real point here is not about your friendship with Ateo or the misunderstanding between him and the priest, I'm pointing the subject of their discussion and in here the priest is correct he defended the faith against the malicious intention(in my view) of your dear friend and in that Ateo is wrong he just cannot do that to our faith and to the priest. I believe one is a true friend if he knows how to respect others and knows how to examine his actions and words. May God give us light to realize and discern who really our friends.
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Dhugz wrote:Si elcid kaya yon?

Hindi si ElCid si Fr Abe. Kilala ko si ElCid, in-invite nya ako noon for EB. Sa ofis siya nagwork at di siya pari.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Ateo wrote:

Hindi si ElCid si Fr Abe. Kilala ko si ElCid, in-invite nya ako noon for EB. Sa ofis siya nagwork at di siya pari.

Ah ganun ba. Kinakalat kasi sa kabila na si Father daw siy. Pero prang layo naman yung pagpoposter nila, di naman ganun si elcid eh.
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Esther wrote:Sorry if I made a mistake but I believe, l must not trust anyone at this time I just barely knew you through this site and never known you personally. The real point here is not about your friendship with Ateo or the misunderstanding between him and the priest, I'm pointing the subject of their discussion and in here the priest is correct he defended the faith against the malicious intention(in my view) of your dear friend and in that Ateo is wrong he just cannot do that to our faith and to the priest. I believe one is a true friend if he knows how to respect others and knows how to examine his actions and words. May God give us light to realize and discern who really our friends.

Esther sana maintindihan mo na di tayo gaya ng mga Manalista na pag nagkamali ang isa sa atin ay kinukunsinti, normal na may mga katoliko talagang di natutuwa sa asal ng isang pari dahil di naman tayo inaralan at brinainwashed na gaya sa mga Manalista.
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by mozzarella Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:24 pm

nabasa ko yung link mo doon marc sa kabila. di kaya nakulitan na si padre sayo? Laughing
sabi nya ayaw nya makipag debate o pumunta sa barm tapos aya ka parin ng aya. napagkamalan ka tuloy na kasangga/alter ni ateo. ayan nalintikan ka tuloy Razz
mozzarella
mozzarella

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Wow, mozzarella! Natutuwa naman ako na may brother Pastafarian pala ako rito! Ikaw ba ay sa mainstream, orthodox tomato sauce faction o sa heretical Alfredo sauce cult? Sana di ka Alfredista, he he he.

Anyway, sa nabasa ko sa earlier post mo ay parang si Marc pa tuloy ay guilty sa bad behavior ng pari. That is commonly called as "blaming the victim" and is most commonly used in rape cases. Whatever Marc wrote there in the blog did not make him deserving of the maltreatment he got.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Esther wrote:Sorry if I made a mistake but I believe, l must not trust anyone at this time I just barely knew you through this site and never known you personally. The real point here is not about your friendship with Ateo or the misunderstanding between him and the priest, I'm pointing the subject of their discussion and in here the priest is correct he defended the faith against the malicious intention(in my view) of your dear friend and in that Ateo is wrong he just cannot do that to our faith and to the priest. I believe one is a true friend if he knows how to respect others and knows how to examine his actions and words. May God give us light to realize and discern who really our friends.

You are free to call me as Ateo's cloned account Esther. And, of course I know you're not going to marry an atheist and a cloned person. Who would dream for that in your case? Thanks for the time and everything. You're may be right, you must not trust persons whom you don't know but I tell you, there are sincere people out there who are still honest with somebody even if he's still a stranger. Thanks.
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COqUjfrB8dI&feature=fvst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgAFcvIw8J4

Last edited by Ateo on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by mozzarella Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:13 am

@ ateo, orthodox souce here brother! alien

lambing ko lang yun kay kaibigang marc. may kunting pangaasar lng. Wink
mozzarella
mozzarella

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:20 am

Hi Ateo. Just to tell you in all honesty, I am not brokenhearted. Esther and I were friends. Also, I hope you're not going to create some hoopla using my case in favor of yours because honestly, I "regretted" talking with Father trying to be nice with him. It didn't turn out good. But, don't worry, I am not mad with you and still you're my friend even if you're an atheist. Just don't like the way you market and enflame the war with Father which leads others to be confused also. Thanks.
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:37 am

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Marc, alam kong masama ang loob mo ngayon kaya dahan dahan naman sa accusation mo. It was the padre who maltreated you and Esther who accused you of being a clone. I only gave you tender, loving friendship that you deserve, chos!

I did not create a hoopla. It was padre who was playing games. Tinambakan niya ang thread ng mga supporters niya to show na lahat ay galit sa akin. What could I do? Syempre dinala ko rito sa BARM and discussion para di siya nakapanglalamang. At binigyan ko lang siya ng konting pagduda kung sino ang kanyang supporters at sino ang hindi para di na niya pipili-piliin ang mga posts. At naamoy ko na may pagka-praning siya eh. BUT I NEVER CLAIMED CATEGORICALLY THAT I WAS MARC. Maghanap ka nga ng quote na sinabi ko talaga kay padre ng klaro na ako si Marc. I can barely play "Doe a Deer, a female deer", much less a Bach fugue. So, I could never be you, baby.

Hindi ako ang may hangad na masaktan kita, friend. Wis na tampochi ha? Lababels pa din naman kita friendship. So peace be with you na ba atashi?

Last edited by Ateo on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:55 am

Teary Eyes. Ewan ko ba. Masyado ata akong naging emotional ngayon. Di ko napigilang lumuha talaga. Unti lang naman. Naku makita pa ako ng kapatid ko sira macho image ko sa kanya. Actually I was listening "that's what Fiends are for" nang dahil sa pangyayaring ito. Share ko sa inyo link. Dapat doon sana sa Entertainment board e. Kakashare ko lang nito sa facebook ko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtGF2m102Wg

At, na-touch ako kasi you used my line. Salamat Ateo ha. Kaya idol kita talaga e simula noon pa. Hindi sa kung anong paniniwala mo, but on how you're being very cool to others at sa wit mo. At Bach fugue pa ha. Sige bigyan kita nang sinasabi ko. Pakinggan mo sana. Ahehehe. Salamat talaga sa lahat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQDA_NMECE

About kay Esher.....Ok, nagulat man ako at hindi ko akalaing pagduduhan pala niya ako agad. Masyado ata akong slow sa pagpapakilala sa kanya. So, I decided hindi na siguro ako mangungulit sa kanya kasi she doesn't to trust strangers anymore (malamang primarily sa akin niya iyan sinabi). Baka kung ano pa isipin niya. Stalker ako. Nanghihingi ng pics, etc. It's better to behave because it looks nice, sabi nga ni Kris Aquino. Chos. Anyway, tama na ang kadramahang ito. Very Happy
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:33 am

Thank you for the music.

But this one is my most favorite fugue, Marc.

Dahil ang fugue ay parang naghahabulan ang mga nota, palagi itong pini-picture na naghahabulan ang daga at pusa. So, sometimes this fugue is also called the "cat and the mouse".

At dahil ang mouse ay galing sa lungga, i-dedicate ko ito sa iyo, Marc. You need to laugh at what hurts you, he he he he.

Bach, Toccata and Fugue, for organ in D minor, BWV 565.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QldX92ceXc0
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:40 am

Esther wrote:bakit naman ako idedelete ni Yidda? hindi naman kami gaya mo marunong manloko. See inamin mo rin. Delete my pictures please baka kung saan mo pa gagamitin! you hustled your way to our site deceiving me!

Esther, sorry for being hassle to you. Expect that I will never disturb you anymore. If only you could have gotten rightly the "somehow" deceiving pun of Ateo, you could have not accused me for those things. I hate to say this but I believe I deserve an apology.
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 am

It's all good. Yes, may God give us light to realize and discern who really our friends. Thanks again.
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:53 am

Ateo wrote:Thank you for the music.

But this one is my most favorite fugue, Marc.

Dahil ang fugue ay parang naghahabulan ang mga nota, palagi itong pini-picture na naghahabulan ang daga at pusa. So, sometimes this fugue is also called the "cat and the mouse".

At dahil ang mouse ay galing sa lungga, i-dedicate ko ito sa iyo, Marc. You need to laugh at what hurts you, he he he he.

Bach, Toccata and Fugue, for organ in D minor, BWV 565.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QldX92ceXc0

Salamat Ateo. Actually napanood ko na yan yong isang vid naman na bar graph. Ang galing nga e. At biruin mo meron palang vid na may cat and mouse. Talagang may koneksyon? Ahehehe. Ang witty mo talaga. Sana pala yan ang pinili kong pyesa. Masyado madali yong no. 6 na binigay ko. Very Happy
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_terry Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:03 am

ano ba ang usapan dito?
about sa mga pari ba? hehe....
tinatamad akong mag-browse eh.....
miss_terry
miss_terry

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_terry Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:03 am

may gusto sana akong i-share tungkol sa isang pari taga-dito.......
miss_terry
miss_terry

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:26 am

miss_terry wrote:ano ba ang usapan dito?
about sa mga pari ba? hehe....
tinatamad akong mag-browse eh.....

Lately tungkol na sa akin sis. Friend kita sa fb diba, ako ba si Ateo para sa'yo? Very Happy
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_terry Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:29 am

ha? ano? di ko getz? haha
miss_terry
miss_terry

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 pm

So I suggest you read from the first page. Very Happy
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:12 am

Aba nagmamatigas talaga ata si Father oh. Pagkatapos basahin ang huli kong mga posts at hindi ipinalabas ay talagang aasahan niyang mag-1 on 1 sila ni Ateo. Ano ba naman yan? Sana magpakumbaba siya at amining nagkamali. Alibi daw. Tsk tsk.

"Fr. Abe, CRSsaid...GET OUT OF THE DARK. I DO NOT BUY YOUR ALIBI THAT THE ANIMAL IS IN NEW YORK.

NO COMMENT WILL BE POSTED HERE UNTIL ATEO ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE FOR AN OPEN, PUBLIC, FACE TO FACE, ONE ON ONE DEBATE.October 14, 2010 4:18 PM"
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next