The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo

+16
sakundes
Gordon
miss_terry
mozzarella
Comb@tron
Jewel
korrill
Yidda
adanedhel
fredms3
harballah
element_115x
Esther
Ateo
MarcCatholic
Dhugz
20 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 Empty Re: My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo

Post by harballah Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:41 am

Dhugz wrote:Good Marc, ibig sabihin niyan, mabuting tao talaga si Father Abe, nadala lang ng kanyang emosyon........

What about naman sa kanila ni Ateo, ayaw ba niyang makipagkasundo dito.
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 Empty Re: My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo

Post by Comb@tron Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Esther wrote:and look kuya Ateo those dirty evangelicals on old BARM are like devil's referee taking advantage on this issue. I believe they areon your side now same people who ban's us and the members here.

Sino naman yang sinasabi mo esther? ikumpara mo nga ang mga evangelicals sa Old Barm at kay Fr. Abe tignan mo kung sino ang mas karumaldumal ang mga pananalita?

Naiintidihan ko tatakpan mo na lang ang mga errors ng Pari nyo, nagtatago lang sya sa pagkapari nya pero ang Puso nyan puro POOT
Comb@tron
Comb@tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Comb@tron Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Esther wrote:this letter is from Yidda:
________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm sorry to say that I must write in this thread again.

First the priest defended the doctrine and the stand of the "catholic faith in matter of morals" which we also defend in what ever forum we are.

The atheist used insulting word against the priest, which the atheist presented as if he is innocent but in truth he is intentionally playing with words(Damaso) to insult catholiscism. The priest reacted.

Who's fault now? who is correct.

The atheist wants to broaden the issue by finding sympathy from members of Catholics muslim evangelicals atheist etc.. but in truth he also attacks their belief.

beware of evils plot.

Dear apologist this is not a matter of friendship, but faith. ~~~ Yidda

________________________________________________________________________________________________
disciple
may lagnat si Yidda.

honestly speaking , conversing with demons instead would be easier than to atheist, at least the demons flee whenever they see my SAINTLY face. Smile esther

bold face is mine

Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. 1 Peter 3:15

Kalmado masyado si Father Esther ano? Ang galing galing nya nakaka inis
Comb@tron
Comb@tron

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:23 am

I talked to father and however he shed some enlightenment why he is acting like that. I guess he's reasonable with the style he's doing based from his experiences. Actually Combatron I gave him that verse during our conversation since I was one of the victims also. However, I told him that there's also something wrong and I believe he's going to check them and correct if proven mistake.
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:28 am

Comb@tron wrote:

Sino naman yang sinasabi mo esther? ikumpara mo nga ang mga evangelicals sa Old Barm at kay Fr. Abe tignan mo kung sino ang mas karumaldumal ang mga pananalita?

Naiintidihan ko tatakpan mo na lang ang mga errors ng Pari nyo, nagtatago lang sya sa pagkapari nya pero ang Puso nyan puro POOT

In real life Fr. Abe is really gentle. This might not sound nice to you guys at baka isipin nyo na-brainwash ako. No. I understand Fr. Abe's side now but still I reminded him to be at least respectful everytime. At mas karumaldumal ba? Si karumaldumal talaga si Cyber_truth at truthgannah. Tangan pa naman nila ang salitang truth pero ang mga bunganga parang hindi Kristiyano.
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 am

Ang swerte ni Marc. Nakaligtas siya sa perdisyon at pagtali dito sa lupa na nakasulat sa Mt. 16:18. At bumango pa siya kay padre.

Padre wrote wrote:

THE STRONG WORDS WERE NOT INTENDED BUT MERELY BROUGHT BY THE FACT THAT MY OPPONENTS ARE LURKING IN THE DARK LIKE THE DEVIL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DEVOUR.

I ADMIRE BRO. MARC FOR HIS COURAGE TO REVEAL HIS FULL IDENTITY, HIS HUMILITY AND HIS GENEROSITY OF SPIRIT. I BOW MY HEAD TO THIS GENTLEMAN SO WORTHY OF HIS CHRISTIAN NAME.

I likewise bow my head to Marc. He earned all those ALL-CAPS praises for using his charms and humility in reconnecting with the padre.

Now, that Marc is back to the "good" side, ang natira na lang ay yung iba na "LURKING IN THE DARK LIKE THE DEVIL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DEVOUR". Sino kaya and mga ito. Ito kaya yung mga BARMers na wis feel ni padre kesohoda kung gwaping sila o hindi. Tinggnan natin kung sino ang kamukha ...

Teka, may kahawig, hmmmmmmm

My exchange with a Catholic Priest----by Ateo - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1cF6HPXA6VAW6JOCs7M_KpTvES386NrJ769R4AsmvJtPDLjw&t=1&usg=__rz01WqkUKAoax59ZnE0DA4jP_u0=
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:54 am

Ateo, napansin ko ang post count mo ay 666. Ahihi. Anyway, ayoko na sana makialam pa sa away ninyo. Pati, hindi naman talaga ako nakialam diba? Ahihi. Nadala na ako. Ayoko na ng ganun. Mahirap sa pakiramdam. Sana matuloy ang debate ninyo.
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Ano ng meron dito mga kapatid Very Happy
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by Comb@tron Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Dhugz wrote:Gusto kong sagutin sana si Ateo sa kanyang thread sa Old Barm pero binan kasi ako ng LOLO INDO na nag uulyanin na. Nabasa ko din ang Blog na iyon ni Fr. Abe, at masasabi kong di naman talaga tama bilang Priest ang magbitaw ng mga salitang nakakasakit sa ibang tao. Dahil ang Priest ay kakikitaan talaga ng magandang HAlimbawa sa kanyang mga Parishioners. Anyway hindi ito sapat para maging apektado ang buong iglesia ng Panginoong Hesus. Dahil si Father Abe ay isang tao lang na nagkakamali kahit pa pari siya. Sana Ateo huwag mong tingnan ang kamalian na ipinakita ni Fr. Abe, why not na kakausap ka ng isang Priest na handang sagutin ka di ba? Naiintindihan ko din kasi si Fr. Abe nadadala din siya sa kanyang damdamin lalo na sa sobrang pagtatanggol niya sa Santa Iglesia. Salamat....

Alam mo dhugz halos lahat ng kausap ni Abe doon sa blog nya eh lagi syang ganyan sumagot katulad nung mga pinagsasabi nya kay ateo. Alam nyang Pari sya pero nagbibitaw sya ng mga ganong salita manhid na ata yun eh
Comb@tron
Comb@tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Si Father Abe ay tao lang po. . . . Nagkakamali, at nadadala ng kanyang damdamin.
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Dapat sa kanya ay ilagay sa disiplina na gagawin ni Dhugz para di pamarisan.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:03 am

Ateo talaga. BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by Comb@tron Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 am

Ateo wrote:Dapat sa kanya ay ilagay sa disiplina na gagawin ni Dhugz para di pamarisan.

oo nga eh, basta kontra sa religion nya ganyan sya magsalita ALL CAPS na puro maaanghang na pananalita rabbit
Comb@tron
Comb@tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Comb@tron wrote:

oo nga eh, basta kontra sa religion nya ganyan sya magsalita ALL CAPS na puro maaanghang na pananalita rabbit

Mala Protestante din siya kung bumanat noh?
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:53 pm

deleted.........
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by sakundes Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Salamat Dhugz sa iyong comments dito. Oo naman, nakadismaya ang ginawa ni Father Abe. Sa poste ko roon ay di ko naman siya pinersonal noon eh.

Pero tama kayo ni Marc. Hindi naman lahat na pari ay tulad ni Fr. Abe. I grew up knowing a lot of good priests and Catholics. Actually, ang impression ko sa mga Catholic in general ay mababait, seryoso sa kanilang faith, open sa kanilang thinking, at yummy sila, ha ha ha.

approve yan sister! very yummy and masustansya indeed! makikinis at magaganda ang kutis, dapat sa kanila weh ipadala sa middle east, pagpepyestahan sila ng mga arabo sa gang-rape bwahahhaa +_+
sakundes
sakundes

https://www.facebook.com/sakundes

Back to top Go down

Post by Liway Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Ateo wrote:Dapat sa kanya ay ilagay sa disiplina na gagawin ni Dhugz para di pamarisan.

spit spit spit! si Dhugzikel talaga dapat nasa Dhugz house baka makakagat pa iyan pero Ikaw Ateo immune ka sa mga pinagpipiliang mga kulungan kase heto ang mga dahilan@@@@

pag mental siempre tatanggi yung mga doctor dahil medyo masahol ka pa roon.

pag itinapon ka naman sa disyerto magagalit ka dahil matutuklasan mo na may hell pala.

Mas mabuti pa kay Dhugzikel ka na lang kaya lang kaibiganin mo muna pagdala mo siyang ng bones ni Harballah, tiyak ko pwede ka na sa Dhugz Hauz hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi! spit!
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

Post by Liway Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 pm

sakundes wrote:

approve yan sister! very yummy and masustansya indeed! makikinis at magaganda ang kutis, dapat sa kanila weh ipadala sa middle east, pagpepyestahan sila ng mga arabo sa gang-rape bwahahhaa +_+

guwaaaarkkk! spit with a lots of plems!
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcCatholic Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Plems? Ahehehehe. Liway gusto mo bang hindi na makaramdam ng hangin yang spit mo? Gusto mo ba saluin ko este nila yan from your mouth? Smile
MarcCatholic
MarcCatholic

Back to top Go down

Post by ElCid Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

^ Chatroom? lols Razz
ElCid
ElCid

Back to top Go down

Post by viruzol_007 Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:34 pm

prangkahan na tayo mga kakusa... BAKLA ba si FAather Abe?

curios lang?
viruzol_007
viruzol_007

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Hindi
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by flewen Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:22 pm

with regards to gluttony issue po eh it's within him na lang eh, huwag na nating husgahan. baka iyon lang talaga ang build-up ng kanyang katawan. Siguro sa sobrang busy, pagkatapos kumain eh uupo at may aayusin sa blog o sa mga papers ng parokya, ganoon lang iyon, marami ang indications na nakakapagpataba ng isang tao.

ateo, I don't know bakit ganun ang reaksiyon ni Fr. Abe, maybe you wrote din siguro na offensive. be careful na lang po sa mg posts ninyo.
flewen
flewen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Flewen, thank you for joining the New BARM forum.

I totally agree with you na dapat di natin husgahan si Padre sa kanyang weight issue. Weight has nothing to do with gluttony. Weight is genetic and is also driven by some hormonal issues. I did not and would not accuse Padre of gluttony.

Now, on his negative reaction to me, I don't know. He always have negative reactions to everybody anyway, except to his fans. I won't blame myself just because Fr. Abe abused me verbally. If I do that it is like blaming the rape victim for the behavior of the rapist, which is a common attitude in the Philippines ("masyado kasing sexy magdamit, kaya ayan na-rape tuloy").
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by flewen Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:36 pm

thanks sa pag-welcome, si El Cid kasi eh, naaawa na ako sa kanyang invitation sa akin kaya I grabbed na rin the opportunity para masaya diba, at lease masaya dito kahit infant pa ang NEW Bereans, hehehe

Siguro ateo, you need to write something that would ease his heat sa iyo. you know naman, marami siyang responsibilidad na inaatupag kaya minsan eh hot si Fr. Abe..pero mabait siya as he called me before ako sumampa noon. I admire his calm way of talking with me. :-]
flewen
flewen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next