The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!!

+4
nibiru
Ateo
Jewel
Dhugz
8 posters

Go down

Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! Empty Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!!

Post by Dhugz Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 pm

From the Philippines’ Official Gazette, Vol. 1, July 1942:

“Dear Brethren:

Because of my love for the Church for your sake, I am writing you to confess the things that truly hapened to me and the things I have witnessed and have come to know during the two years I have stayed at the Central. I am a young lady who became a member of the Iglesia ni Cristo in Batangas. Because of this, I was despised and disowned by my parents. Thinking it I would find shelter, brother Jacinto Torres convinced me to go with him to the Central Office. During my stay there, what I encountered was a very bitter and painful ordeal like the time when Manalo, whom I considered almost like a father, took advantage of me. At first he tried to court me but when I resisted his sexual advances, he beat me and hit me which made me lose consciousness. It was during this time that I was unconscious that he accomplished his fleshly desires on me. I suffered so much because of the beatings and the threats I have received all the time that I resisted his advances. I have witnessed many more who were raped by Felix Manalo. Some were young women, others were wives of some members, while I know of one who was the wife of a minister. Manalo told me some of the other women he raped he did when he was trying to seduce me. He told me of some thirty women he raped. I cannot reveal their names but they often can be seen at the Central Office. In my presence, he raped a young lady who later became pregnant and it so happened that she went to the central office for the only time it was related to Manalo. The reason why Liloy resigned was probably because Manalo forced Amada. All of those he has raped feared telling anyone because he threatened to kill them like what he did to Basilia Santos of Paco, who claimed to have 2 children from Manalo. These were the talk of the town for some time in Paco.

Before Manalo went to the United States, he brought me to the Protacio family in Pasay. Not one month has passed he came back for me fearing that I told my hosts everything he did to me; when I resisted, he threatened me. After this, he expelled the Protacio’s from the Church and accused themn with false charges. He used up all his monthly salary of P1,300 on women and for his immoral acts, while the average Iglesia worker receives only P5.00, P10.00, P15.00, P20.00 a month. All of the tithes you gave to God goes to him of which he spends for all his immoral deeds. I told everything to brother Doro while Manalo is in America.

In this regard, will you allow Manalo to abuse the church’s members and accept the Church in the name of God? Don’t you love the Church? Your wives and daughters are in grave danger from the impure desires of the people you trust and revere as your teachers of the word of God.

I confess everything to you and I leave to you the decision that you can do if you really love the Church and God. In convincing the girl he desires, be she single or married, he claims that Solomon has many wives and that the messenger of God is to be pleased and that to consent and to agree is very pleasing in the eyes of God.

Can your good hearts accept this unrighteousness? The decision is yours.

From your sister who was disgraced because of trusting too much.

ROSITA”
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! Empty Present your proof is you are telling the truth

Post by Jewel Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:04 pm

That's so brutal dhugs Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! Fresse

Why should we believe such accusation? Any legal proof?............
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! Empty Re: Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!!

Post by Ateo Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:24 am

Why did Ms. Rosita call herself "disgraced"? A rape victim is a victim of a violent crime, not a disgraced individual. It is the criminal who is disgraced, not the victim.

When one is a victim of robbery, battery, theft, etc., one is not "disgraced". The belief of one's disgrace emanated from the former classification of rape as a crime against chastity. Thankfully, the Philippine law has been changed and rape is now a crime against a person. There is a difference.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Ateo wrote:Why did Ms. Rosita call herself "disgraced"? A rape victim is a victim of a violent crime, not a disgraced individual. It is the criminal who is disgraced, not the victim.

When one is a victim of robbery, battery, theft, etc., one is not "disgraced". The belief of one's disgrace emanated from the former classification of rape as a crime against chastity. Thankfully, the Philippine law has been changed and rape is now a crime against a person. There is a difference.

If what Ms. Rosita said is true, then I think that what she meant by she is disgraced is that she is guilty too because as you said the victim is not disgraced but Ms. Rosita herself considered herself disgraces, then the implication is clear - she too is guilty of seducing F.Manalo - what do ya think ? Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! Fresse
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by nibiru Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:21 pm

sir dhugz, may link ka ba nyan?
nibiru
nibiru

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Ano nga pala ang komento ng mga kapatid nating INC sa isyung ito?
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Ang usapin ito ay napag-usapan na sa ibang forum, may sagot na sila doon.

Let's stick to their doctorine.

Thanks and peace!

Harballah
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Ketchum Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Those INCs are always accusing the Bro. Eli of the ADDs a rapist.

Remember: Kung ano ang ayaw mong gawin sayo, wag mong gawin sa iba.
Ash Ketchum
Ash Ketchum

http://veritas818.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhugz Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Tama ka ash heheheheh, mas masahol pa si Felix Manalo ata eh, mga asawa ng ministro niya ang nirerape.
Dhugz
Dhugz

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_terry Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:30 pm

hala.. Felix Manalo ay Rapist!!! Icon_rolleyes
miss_terry
miss_terry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down