The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
false teaching of catholics Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
false teaching of catholics EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
false teaching of catholics EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
false teaching of catholics EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
false teaching of catholics EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
false teaching of catholics EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
false teaching of catholics EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
false teaching of catholics EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
false teaching of catholics EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
false teaching of catholics EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
false teaching of catholics EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
false teaching of catholics EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
false teaching of catholics EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
false teaching of catholics EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
false teaching of catholics EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
false teaching of catholics EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

false teaching of catholics

+5
Esther
ramcam2
sakundes
Amigo
Liway
9 posters

Go down

false teaching of catholics Empty false teaching of catholics

Post by Liway Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:27 pm

I have not come here "to make trouble" I have come here to expose the
false teachings of the Catholics and those like them in an amicable
discussion format.

Is there any one prepared to have a go at defending their catholic dogma, which frankly contradicts most of the Bible?

hurry grab the offer, I only have few days to stay here the owner sipa boy is about to kick me out!
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

false teaching of catholics Empty Re: false teaching of catholics

Post by Amigo Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Typical protesters offer... he,he,he!
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post by sakundes Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:39 pm

well dood, im with you on this one ^_^

but to tell you honestly.. i think ou may have had a troubled childhood.. you seem to lust so much for blood.. you share the same thirst as I. and i like that ^_^

let the bloodletting cometh! ^_^
sakundes
sakundes

https://www.facebook.com/sakundes

Back to top Go down

Post by Liway Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 pm

anyone? how about those blond foreigneirs afraid too baby?
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

Post by Amigo Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:48 pm

A devil is offering again.. Anyone cares? He,he,he!
Amigo

Back to top Go down

Post by ramcam2 Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:02 pm

why don't you give us the Catholic dogma you are questioning and let us find out how you understand it.
ramcam2
ramcam2

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Liway wrote:anyone? how about those blond foreigneirs afraid too baby?

I'm not Mr. P make sure it's different this time.

I suggest you begin by naming just one teaching that you believe is false.
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by fredms3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:22 pm

ramcam2 wrote:why don't you give us the Catholic dogma you are questioning and let us find out how you understand it.

Korek bro. Ram. Sabihin kung ano ang gustong topic ni Mr. Laway. false teaching of catholics Icon_biggrin
fredms3

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_terry Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Show some proofs.
And let the battle begins.
miss_terry
miss_terry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amigo Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Mr. Liway? akala ko Mam Liway... Parang may hindi ako nasusundan na pangyayari ah ha,ha,ha!
Amigo

Back to top Go down

false teaching of catholics Empty Scripture's please!!!

Post by Liway Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 pm

he he he easy pk - girls!

There are basically two major concerns I have regarding the misunderstood teachings of those who currently support 1. The concept of fallen heavenly angel beings. 2. The trinity concept.

From my 20 year experience the 2nd topic is better left alone until the 1st has been given a thorough examination.

Therefore if agreeable I would love to hear from some one who supports this alleged 'satan / devil / demons = fallen heavenly angels.

When did they / it allegedly fall? (Scriptures please?)

Why did some of them become demons and not others? (Scriptures please?)

Is this alleged Satan God's greatest enemy or a lesser enemy? (Scriptures please?)

Is 'The Serpent of Eden = to or 'the same' as this alleged Satan supernatural 'being' (i.e. was it this Satan in disguise or - / other answer? (Scriptures pease?)

It would be nice also for me to engage 'one on one' if permissable as answering many detractors becomes exhaustive and unnecessary repetition just wastes time. Yours and mine.

Unless stated otherwise, I invariably use the Standard King James Bible and the EMPHATIC Diaglott Greek 'Word for Word' to English New Testament Interlinear called the EMPHATIC Diaglott by Dr. J.J. Griesbach. - B. Wilson

To minimise error, I appreciate all refernces and resources to be given at all times?

The Catholic Edition of the Bible contains many books regarded by non-Catholics as 'non-inspired' and therefore of no value.

I trust therefore that the Catholics here are able to support their 'claims' by another Bible Version, preferably the KJSV I use.

If this is ok then I look forward to a mutually beneficial exchange.

In God's Love false teaching of catholics Icon_cool
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

Post by ramcam2 Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Liway wrote:he he he easy pk - girls!

There are basically two major concerns I have regarding the misunderstood teachings of those who currently support 1. The concept of fallen heavenly angel beings. 2. The trinity concept.

From my 20 year experience the 2nd topic is better left alone until the 1st has been given a thorough examination.

Therefore if agreeable I would love to hear from some one who supports this alleged 'satan / devil / demons = fallen heavenly angels.

Is this alleged Satan God's greatest enemy or a lesser enemy? (Scriptures please?)

Is 'The Serpent of Eden = to or 'the same' as this alleged Satan supernatural 'being' (i.e. was it this Satan in disguise or - / other answer? (Scriptures pease?)

It would be nice also for me to engage 'one on one' if permissable as answering many detractors becomes exhaustive and unnecessary repetition just wastes time. Yours and mine.

Unless stated otherwise, I invariably use the Standard King James Bible and the EMPHATIC Diaglott Greek 'Word for Word' to English New Testament Interlinear called the EMPHATIC Diaglott by Dr. J.J. Griesbach. - B. Wilson

To minimise error, I appreciate all refernces and resources to be given at all times?

The Catholic Edition of the Bible contains many books regarded by non-Catholics as 'non-inspired' and therefore of no value.

I trust therefore that the Catholics here are able to support their 'claims' by another Bible Version, preferably the KJSV I use.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

but where is the supposed catholic doctrine that you are supposed to disagree with?
ramcam2
ramcam2

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:40 pm

When you ask Catholics questions about the Faith, you should expect to get a Catholic answer. Therefore, we will not limit our answers only to Scripture or only to Protestant Scriptures.
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by Yidda Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:02 am

Hi Liway,

are you a christadelpian? those type of questions ARE. I don't think you are one of them.

THE DEVIL IN THE MIRROR AND OTHER CHRISTADELPHIAN THEOLOGY BY ROBERT C. HILL, THB.

http://www.nowthink.com/devil_in_the_mirror_and_other_ch.htm

THE CHRISTADELPIANS What do they Believe?

http://www.macgregorministries.org/cult_groups/christadelphians.html

there are so many Liway.
Yidda
Yidda

Back to top Go down

Post by gin Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:15 am

Nice questions...
gin
gin

Back to top Go down

Post by Esther Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 pm

those questions were speculatively answered in my thread Heaven and Earth by different posters. I think.
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post by ramcam2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:39 pm

From the Catechism:

II. THE FALL OF THE ANGELS

391 Behind the disobedient choice of our first parents lurks a seductive voice, opposed to God, which makes them fall into death out of envy.266 Scripture and the Church's Tradition see in this being a fallen angel, called "Satan" or the "devil".267 The Church teaches that Satan was at first a good angel, made by God: "The devil and the other demons were indeed created naturally good by God, but they became evil by their own doing."268

392 Scripture speaks of a sin of these angels.269 This "fall" consists in the free choice of these created spirits, who radically and irrevocably rejected God and his reign. We find a reflection of that rebellion in the tempter's words to our first parents: "You will be like God."270 The devil "has sinned from the beginning"; he is "a liar and the father of lies".271

393 It is the irrevocable character of their choice, and not a defect in the infinite divine mercy, that makes the angels' sin unforgivable. "There is no repentance for the angels after their fall, just as there is no repentance for men after death."272

394 Scripture witnesses to the disastrous influence of the one Jesus calls "a murderer from the beginning", who would even try to divert Jesus from the mission received from his Father.273 "The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil."274 In its consequences the gravest of these works was the mendacious seduction that led man to disobey God.

395 The power of Satan is, nonetheless, not infinite. He is only a creature, powerful from the fact that he is pure spirit, but still a creature. He cannot prevent the building up of God's reign. Although Satan may act in the world out of hatred for God and his kingdom in Christ Jesus, and although his action may cause grave injuries - of a spiritual nature and, indirectly, even of a physical nature - to each man and to society, the action is permitted by divine providence which with strength and gentleness guides human and cosmic history. It is a great mystery that providence should permit diabolical activity, but "we know that in everything God works for good with those who love him."275
ramcam2
ramcam2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down