The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches

+5
viruzol_007
PusoNiMaria123
Jewel
Ateo
steward
9 posters

Go down

Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches Empty Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches

Post by steward Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 pm

BARM is wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches.

Justin, an NIVer, is a false witness against Lee, and the local churches.

He falsely accuses Lee and the local churches of teaching the heresy of modalism.

He falsely accuses the local church of being a cult. The local church is not a cult.

Also, Justin harms the saints of God, that is, he gave me four warnings on purpose. I think he is a very evil man.

And, I am not afraid to say it.

steward
steward
steward

Back to top Go down

Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches Empty Re: Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches

Post by steward Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Also, I do not like this new board. It is too dark, just like the BARM is. The BARM deserves an infraction for this. It is not a privilege to post on this new board. It is a punishment. It is full of darkness, and there is much weeping and gnashing of teeth in it.

I am leaving.

There is no American First Amendment of Freedom of Speech on it.
steward
steward

Back to top Go down

Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches Empty Re: Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches

Post by Ateo Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:54 am

Wow! Madam Steward, you are also here in this new BARM? I'm really glad to see you here. Honest! I know that the gap between us is like heaven and hell, literally and metaphorically; but I like you as a person.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Ateo wrote:Wow! Madam Steward, you are also here in this new BARM? I'm really glad to see you here. Honest! I know that the gap between us is like heaven and hell, literally and metaphorically; but I like you as a person.

aha, mukhang malalim ang tira mo bro ateo ah, may damdamin ba yan? Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches Fresse
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Hahaha, English, Jewel, she only speaks English. No, it is just that she regularly condemns me to the depths of hell.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Ateo wrote:Hahaha, English, Jewel, she only speaks English. No, it is just that she regularly condemns me to the depths of hell.

Owsss just her english? C'mon ateo, why hide your feelings? She is not the only one speaking english here Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches Icon_razz

She's pouring here emotions and ...oh boy, you comforted her Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches Icon_king
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Whoa, what happened, Jewel? Why did you suddenly become a matchmaker?

The only communications I had with Steward were when she condemned me to hell.

But I am trying to be a likeable person so I did not mind it. I like many people, Jewel. I even like you. How's that?
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 am

Ateo wrote:Whoa, what happened, Jewel? Why did you suddenly become a matchmaker?

The only communications I had with Steward were when she condemned me to hell.

But I am trying to be a likeable person so I did not mind it. I like many people, Jewel. I even like you. How's that?

Wow, nice defense huh! In that case, i have no more follow up to say Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches Icon_razz

but you are pretty sure that you dont have any strange feelings towards stewart huh

it would be hard for you to take your words back in the future Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches Icon_twisted
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:24 am

Jewel, I don't know how to put it delicately; but I am actually not available. While liberal atheists tend to be flexible and always available, I happen to be not at this time, he he he.

Sorry; back to topic.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by PusoNiMaria123 Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Saints of God daw sila?!?

Why BARM is Wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches M052
PusoNiMaria123
PusoNiMaria123

http://immaculate-heart23.getforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by viruzol_007 Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:54 pm

.... Steward? who was he? i've been watching him on OLD BARM - and he is so HOT!... the way he replied.

on quote
"I think he is a very evil man. And, I am not afraid to say it."

viruzol_007
viruzol_007

Back to top Go down

Post by manna-man Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:10 am

The editing options and tools are sweet! It would be nice if one of the familiar moderators would post a note and tell "THE REST OF THE STORY!"
manna-man

Back to top Go down

Post by KSA Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:26 am

steward wrote:

Hi Steward!
As I see, you are still into Greek manuscripts Smile
Recently I discovered the way the Lord preserved the undamaged Greek text. That is through Biblical numerology.
If you are interested, let me know.
KSA
KSA

http://sergei1975.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bilbodog Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:36 am

KSA wrote:

Hi Steward!
As I see, you are still into Greek manuscripts Smile
Recently I discovered the way the Lord preserved the undamaged Greek text. That is through Biblical numerology.
If you are interested, let me know.

Hey KSA... please open a new note somewhere..... would like to see what you have to say about Biblical numerology.... I studied F.W. Grant's works but its been awhile....

Thanks,
Bilbodog
Bilbodog
Bilbodog

Back to top Go down

Post by Liway Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:13 pm

steward wrote:BARM is wrong about Witness Lee and the Local Churches.

Naturally they are on the wrong path of way that is why they are always wrong. But that did not make you correct unless you will answer my interrogations on your hidden religion.

steward wrote:

Justin is a singer and dancer don't involve him in your accusations unless he is against your hidden religion.
steward wrote:
He falsely accuses Lee and the local churches of teaching the heresy of modalism.

well well that one has no bearing your just very very very sensitive persons. Im very very sure there something wrong with your anatomical behavior
steward wrote:
He falsely accuses the local church of being a cult. The local church is not a cult.

I get it NOW! you are hurt because BARM are also cult like you. You want to own It only by your religion? But that is very very impossible. The barm people earns money for being a cult.
steward wrote:
Also, Justin harms the saints of God, that is, he gave me four warnings on purpose. I think he is a very evil man.

yes you are precisively correct evil hates evil.
steward wrote:
And, I am not afraid to say it.

that is the characteristic of Combatrin and Biblebot and the Muslims you are relatives hi hi.
steward wrote:
steward

I know your name dont repeat it pwee!
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

Post by Liway Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Ateo wrote:Wow! Madam Steward, you are also here in this new BARM? I'm really glad to see you here. Honest! I know that the gap between us is like heaven and hell, literally and metaphorically; but I like you as a person.

pweee para kang kuto ang hilig sumiksik pweee!
Liway
Liway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down