The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Work towards being fit Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Work towards being fit EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Work towards being fit EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Work towards being fit EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Work towards being fit EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Work towards being fit EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Work towards being fit EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Work towards being fit EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Work towards being fit EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Work towards being fit EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Work towards being fit EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Work towards being fit EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Work towards being fit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Work towards being fit EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Work towards being fit EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Work towards being fit EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Work towards being fit

Go down

Work towards being fit Empty Work towards being fit

Post by Stein9 Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Take a stroll through the streets of any city in Kerala. One thing that does not escape your attention will be the presence of health clubs in almost all streets. You will be able to see a lot of gyms with all the modern equipments/ fitness centres catering to the needs of the middle class/ yoga and meditation centres. All these indicate that there are certain groups of people who are very health conscious and are ready to work towards `being fit’.

``It is my lifestyle that rather forces me to go to health club,’’ says a beaming Anitha Sadasivan, a bank employee. ``I am having an armchair job and without any exercise, I find my muscles weak; I also suffered from back pain. After joining the health club, I feel very fit and healthy, thanks to the exercises that I regularly do now,’’ she says.Vineetha, Anitha’s colleague, is also a regular healthclub-goer. ``I don’t have any particular health problem till now,’’ she says, ``But doing exercises regularly help me stay healthy,’’ she adds.

Among this health conscious generation, there are many who prefer a rejuvenating therapy from ayurvedic resorts kerala once in a month than going to the gyms regularly. Sheeba Rathnakaran, one such `health-geek’ comes with an explanation, ``Ayurveda is our traditional medical system and it offers the best suited therapy for a healthy living in Kerala’s climate,’’ she says.
Stein9
Stein9

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum