The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)...

+11
Amigo
Ateo
element_115x
Esther
Yidda
PusoNiMaria123
Jewel
vril
miss_terry
viruzol_007
harballah
15 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Empty Re: Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)...

Post by vril Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:16 am

harballah wrote:

Nasagot ka na namin ni Jewel ngayon puwede ikaw naman ang sumagot sa tanong ko.

Is the bible god different from quran god? I thought you recognize prophets in the bible? So to undermine the god of the bible is undermining your god too. Is allah not yahweh who is the god of moses? Just want to clear this thing first.

But it's clear to me they are one and the same. So if you can post a verse stating the god of the bible promotes child marriage/sex, it wouldn't surprise me at all because Allah did just the same with your prophet. Both gods ( if they are different) promotes child marriage/sex. Which these gods very disturbing.
vril

Back to top Go down

Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Empty Re: Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)...

Post by Jewel Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 pm

vril wrote:Sex with 9 year olds be it under marriage or not is pedophilia. Does this answer your question?

Evading the question by changing the implication hehehe

Is having sex with your legal wife who has attained the age
of puberty a pedophilia?

Yes or No and why?
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:50 pm

vril wrote:
Is the bible god different from quran god? I thought you recognize prophets in the bible? So to undermine the god of the bible is undermining your god too. Is allah not yahweh who is the god of moses? Just want to clear this thing first.

Brad hindi po ako naniniwala sa naitala sa pinaghahawakan ninyong bibliya na uutusan ng Diyos na patayin ang inosenteng mga bata na hindi na birhen at ang birhen ay ibibigay sa kanila para gawing asawa.

Numbers 31:

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

vril wrote:
But it's clear to me they are one and the same. So if you can post a verse stating the god of the bible promotes child marriage/sex, it wouldn't surprise me at all because Allah did just the same with your prophet. Both gods ( if they are different) promotes child marriage/sex. Which these gods very disturbing.

Pero hindi mo pa ako sinasagot brad, ikaw ba ay naniniwala na mismong bibliya mo pala ay nag-uutos pala nito pero kinokontra mo ang pag-aasawa ng propheta kay Ayesha (radiyallah anha).

Anyway, itataas ko lang itong katanungan ni kapatid na jewel na hindi mo sinasagot.

Jewel wrote:
Evading the question by changing the implication hehehe

Is having sex with your legal wife who has attained the age
of puberty a pedophilia?

Yes or No and why?
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by vril Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:01 am

harballah wrote:

Brad hindi po ako naniniwala sa naitala sa pinaghahawakan ninyong bibliya na uutusan ng Diyos na patayin ang inosenteng mga bata na hindi na birhen at ang birhen ay ibibigay sa kanila para gawing asawa.

Numbers 31:

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Pero hindi mo pa ako sinasagot brad, ikaw ba ay naniniwala na mismong bibliya mo pala ay nag-uutos pala nito pero kinokontra mo ang pag-aasawa ng propheta kay Ayesha (radiyallah anha).

Anyway, itataas ko lang itong katanungan ni kapatid na jewel na hindi mo sinasagot.

Where did you get the idea that I subscribe to the bible?...lolx lol! And the topic was about marriage/sex to children. I do not know why you inserted killing of babies?

What we are questioning is Mohammed's marriage to a 6 year old child and having sex with her at the age of 9.

I have answered Jewel's question but he doesn;t seem to accept my answer. I'm not sure why.

My point is Mohammed's marriage/sex to a child is immoral and Muslim seem not to catch this and tries to justify his actions. why? Because he is your prophet. All the things he wanted to do is justified by Allah. Apart form his marriage/sex to a child, he is allowed to have multiple wives more than 4 which is allowed by your religion. I believe he has temporary wives too. How many wives does Mohammed had during his lifetime?

vril

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 am

vril wrote:

I have answered Jewel's question but he doesn;t seem to accept my answer. I'm not sure why.

My point is Mohammed's marriage/sex to a child is immoral and Muslim seem not to catch this and tries to justify his actions. why? Because he is your prophet. All the things he wanted to do is justified by Allah. Apart form his marriage/sex to a child, he is allowed to have multiple wives more than 4 which is allowed by your religion. I believe he has temporary wives too. How many wives does Mohammed had during his lifetime?

Getting funny here Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Icon_rabbit

After things had been clarified (age or puberty) still you persisted about age hehehhe

Anyway, here is my 2nd challenge to you because you said that Prophet Muhammad's marriage to Aisha is immoral, as well as his polygamous marriages;

Give me any reference from any scripture of the major religions of the world that it is immoral - i would like to know Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Icon_cyclops
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by vril Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Jewel wrote:

Getting funny here Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Icon_rabbit

After things had been clarified (age or puberty) still you persisted about age hehehhe

Anyway, here is my 2nd challenge to you because you said that Prophet Muhammad's marriage to Aisha is immoral, as well as his polygamous marriages;

Give me any reference from any scripture of the major religions of the world that it is immoral - i would like to know Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Icon_cyclops

Hi Jewel,

I'm sorry. You and harballah seem to think I susbcribe to a religion. I don't. So i cannot give you any reference from scriptures. But i will not be surprise if other religions will subscribe to child marriage/sex. That's one of the problem I'm seeing with religion. Complete disregard for basic child rights, exploitation, abuse, and murder (haraballah just posted one from the bible).

But if you're interested in knowing international rights due to a child, google is the easiest. Child marriage/sex is considered a violation of the basic human right of child. If you don't agree then something is definitely wrong with your view of morality. Let me ask you again, would you allow your 6 year old daughter to be married to a 50 year old man? I'm hoping you would not.
vril

Back to top Go down

Post by vril Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Muslims do not see anything wrong with Mohammed marrying a 6 year old child. As much as I would like to understand this act by Mohammed I can't seem to grasp this thought.

It's unthinkable in our present times but I'm not sure why god ( if he is real) had allowed it and did not bother to think what moral implications this may bring to his prophet after 1400 years. But the most important point I want to question is god's insensitivity to children. He could have set the highest moral standards by not allowing such marriage to happen. Scriptures have always focused on the how god declared what is right and what is wrong but the it failed miserably in protecting the rights of the child. I dont think any scriptures have even bothered to say anything about child rights. As such, children are always victims. Victims of rape, abuse, exploitation, deprivation of basic needs, discrimination and even murder.

Hi jewel/harballah, will it be ok to move on and ask another question?
vril

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

vril wrote:

Hi Jewel,

I'm sorry. You and harballah seem to think I susbcribe to a religion. I don't. So i cannot give you any reference from scriptures. But i will not be surprise if other religions will subscribe to child marriage/sex. That's one of the problem I'm seeing with religion. Complete disregard for basic child rights, exploitation, abuse, and murder (haraballah just posted one from the bible).

I am fully aware that you are an atheist bro vril because we already had a conversation at atheism board, remember?

I believe you are right about harballah; he seemed to be unaware that you are an atheist because he was asking you about your god.

But if you're interested in knowing international rights due to a child, google is the easiest. Child marriage/sex is considered a violation of the basic human right of child. If you don't agree then something is definitely wrong with your view of morality. Let me ask you again, would you allow your 6 year old daughter to be married to a 50 year old man? I'm hoping you would not.

The reason why I asked you of scriptural basis of your alleged immorality marriage of prophet Muhammad pbuh is because of the presumption that religious scriptures are the sources of objective morality that we know today. This international right of children that you are talking about are very recent and cant apply to past events because the effect of any human legislated law is always prospective and not retrospective unless it favors to the subject - are you aware of that legal principle? that's political science 101.

Moreover, that international rights of children that you are talking about cant be a basis for judging here because it is not objective. Imagine, the Muslim population alone is more than 1.3 billion plus billions of christian and hindus and Jews doenst have in their respective scriptures that marrying a girl who has attained puberty is immoral.

As a matter of fact, that question/challenge for you is a rhetorical one because I know for sure that you'll never find any basis from any religious scripture of any major religions of the world - which means that your accusation is baseless.

Thanks Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Icon_basketball
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:12 pm

vril wrote:Where did you get the idea that I subscribe to the bible?...lolx Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Lol And the topic was about marriage/sex to children. I do not know why you inserted killing of babies?

Sa madaling salita pala ay walang katuturan ang mga tanong mo kasi kahit anong paliwanag namin ay hindi ka naman tumatanggap at kapag naglatag kami sa bibliya ay sasabihin mo na hindi ka naman naniniwala sa bibliya, so tama nga ang assumption ni whitejewel na isa kang Atheist.

Anyway, gusto ko lang pala ulit ilatag iyong nabanggit mo sa pulang iyan.

Nasa verse 18 po iyong pagpayag ng Diyos sa bibliya na gamitin iyong mga batang babae.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

Para po ito sa mga mambabasang kristiyano, baka kasi isipin nila na tama ka na walang pagsang-ayon ang Diyos sa bibliya na gumalaw ng bata, sa Islam kasi ay kapag nasa puberty stage na ay puwede ng mag-asawa, takenote "asawa" hindi po parausan.

Vril, bahala na po si kapatid na whitejewel sa inyo kasi mas magaling iyan pagdating sa atheist, kapag may katanungan kayo about doktorina at aral namin ay sasagot po ako, kaya lang kung haka-haka lang about Ayesha (radiyallah anha), ipagpaumanhin mo kasi ayaw kung makasakit ng damdamin ng tao kapag may masabi akong hindi mo magustuhan.

Thanks and peace!

Harballah
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:17 pm

vril wrote:Muslims do not see anything wrong with Mohammed marrying a 6 year old child. As much as I would like to understand this act by Mohammed I can't seem to grasp this thought.

It is because you are interpreting a more than a century tradition in the light of modern way of life. That is why I said to you before that you should interpret past event in the light of their historical context, otherwise you'll end up with an erroneous conclusion because it is out of context.

That's the reason why i asked you to find a scriptural basis for its immorality because old scriptures which are written thousands of years before the Quran do not say it is immoral to marry a girl who has attained the age of puberty. Moreover, I also explained very clearly that the purpose of that marriage was not about sex but about the preservation of the prophetic rulings on women which in fact did materialized because almost all Islamic rulings about women are based on the narration of Aisha r.a. - without her, islamic rulings on women would have been based on people's conjectures and opinion.

It's unthinkable in our present times but I'm not sure why god ( if he is real) had allowed it and did not bother to think what moral implications this may bring to his prophet after 1400 years. But the most important point I want to question is god's insensitivity to children. He could have set the highest moral standards by not allowing such marriage to happen. Scriptures have always focused on the how god declared what is right and what is wrong but the it failed miserably in protecting the rights of the child. I dont think any scriptures have even bothered to say anything about child rights. As such, children are always victims. Victims of rape, abuse, exploitation, deprivation of basic needs, discrimination and even murder.

Again, understand the historical context of the issue and see the objective of that marriage as discussed above - dont interpret stuff out of context because it wont help you at all.

Hi jewel/harballah, will it be ok to move on and ask another question?

Go ahead, fire your questions, you are very much welcome bro.

Thanks Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Icon_basketball
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by vril Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 pm

First, I wanna commend you and Harballah for not being antagonistic on your replies. At some point i was so passionate about the subject i wanted to judge both of you and the Islamic world promoters of pedophilia. You proved me wrong by the way you replied to my queries.

To my next question, is it true that a muslim woman needs 4 witnesses to prove that she was raped? Her own testimony holds no weight in Sharia Law?
vril

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:30 pm

vril wrote:First, I wanna commend you and Harballah for not being antagonistic on your replies. At some point i was so passionate about the subject i wanted to judge both of you and the Islamic world promoters of pedophilia. You proved me wrong by the way you replied to my queries.

To my next question, is it true that a muslim woman needs 4 witnesses to prove that she was raped? Her own testimony holds no weight in Sharia Law?

It depends:

If she has no reliable evidence to present that she was raped but mere verbal accusation, then yes, she has to bring 4 witnesses who are known to be good people and not liars.

However, if she has a reliable evidence/s that she was raped then the 4 witnesses is not necessary because what is being ascertained is whether or not her allegation is true because not all crimes are witnessed 4. Nowadays, with the help of modern tech, it is easy to examine evidences.

The principle is the same to all criminal justice system, the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

Thanks
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by vril Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 am

Jewel wrote:

It depends:

If she has no reliable evidence to present that she was raped but mere verbal accusation, then yes, she has to bring 4 witnesses who are known to be good people and not liars.

However, if she has a reliable evidence/s that she was raped then the 4 witnesses is not necessary because what is being ascertained is whether or not her allegation is true because not all crimes are witnessed 4. Nowadays, with the help of modern tech, it is easy to examine evidences.

The principle is the same to all criminal justice system, the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

Thanks

Thanks. What if nobody saw she was raped but medical evidences proved she was, will this be accepted by your court?
vril

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:34 pm

vril wrote:Thanks. What if nobody saw she was raped but medical evidences proved she was, will this be accepted by your court?

of course yes my dear. and of course she'll not only prove that she was raped but also the identity of the rapist and the consistency of her statements and the evidence presented. Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Icon_wink
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by vril Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 am

Jewel wrote:

of course yes my dear. and of course she'll not only prove that she was raped but also the identity of the rapist and the consistency of her statements and the evidence presented. Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Icon_wink

Thanks Jewel!

vril

Back to top Go down

Post by vril Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:14 am

What does Islam say about Apostasy? Is it true that apostates are worsts than infidels and they deserve to die? Does Allah commands apostates be killed?

TIA
vril

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:26 pm

vril wrote:What does Islam say about Apostasy? Is it true that apostates are worsts than infidels and they deserve to die? Does Allah commands apostates be killed?

TIA

Im not sure whether your concept of apostasy is the same with our "murtad" commonly translated as apostates, infidels ect.

You need to take note that Islam is both worldly and spiritual way of life. In as far as the spiritual aspect, then there is no compulsion in it, one is free to choose what he believes to be the correct religion. However, in as far as the worldly or governmental aspect, if one commits a crime of being murtad such as embracing Islam and leaving it later on in order create trouble within the muslim community, the it is considered as treason, incitement to war, ect; then the offender is given three chances to stop his wrong doing, and repent - if he persist, then the legitimate Islamic government may order for his execution in order to stop the hostility - this is based on the principle of general welfare in which the right on an individual is suppressed in order to maintain peace and order with the community as a whole.

It should be noted also that the legitimate government only has the right to implement such action and not merely a group or groups of individuals because the case must be brought first to the legitimate Islamic court.

Thanks
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by vril Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:35 am

Jewel wrote:

Im not sure whether your concept of apostasy is the same with our "murtad" commonly translated as apostates, infidels ect.

You need to take note that Islam is both worldly and spiritual way of life. In as far as the spiritual aspect, then there is no compulsion in it, one is free to choose what he believes to be the correct religion. However, in as far as the worldly or governmental aspect, if one commits a crime of being murtad such as embracing Islam and leaving it later on in order create trouble within the muslim community, the it is considered as treason, incitement to war, ect; then the offender is given three chances to stop his wrong doing, and repent - if he persist, then the legitimate Islamic government may order for his execution in order to stop the hostility - this is based on the principle of general welfare in which the right on an individual is suppressed in order to maintain peace and order with the community as a whole.

It should be noted also that the legitimate government only has the right to implement such action and not merely a group or groups of individuals because the case must be brought first to the legitimate Islamic court.

Thanks

So if a muslim converts to a christian/bhuddist/taoist/hindu or even atheist, he is not guilty of murtad unless he attacks Islam? Is this correct?
vril

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:27 pm

vril wrote:So if a muslim converts to a christian/bhuddist/taoist/hindu or even atheist, he is not guilty of murtad unless he attacks Islam? Is this correct?

By faith he is still a murtad but in as far as the legal punishment for a murtad cant be applied to him if there is no attack/hostility towards Islam. Dr. Bilal Philips admitted that there are Arabs who converted to other faiths due to monetary reasons but they are free.

You have to make a distinction tho between Islamic law and family pressure. The family of that person who converted to another faith from Islam may put pressure on him. But this is common to all because there are many Former Christians which I know to be maltreated by their families sumply because they reverted to Islam. Further, I encountered many Christians in my public dialogues who confessed to me personally that they are convinced that Islam is the true religion but they cant make any commitment because of the pressure of their families.

The point is that the families of a person may show some pressure if he converts to another faith but the religion itself did not warrant such act. God knows best.

Thanks
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Is allah the moon god?
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Is the kaaba the home of many deities including the moon gods?

Why do you have to go on pilgrimage in the kaaba?

Why do you have to pray facing the kaaba?
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:43 pm

RavlaM wrote:Is allah the moon god?

No.

research more, google it malvar Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Icon_basketball
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:44 pm

RavlaM wrote:Is the kaaba the home of many deities including the moon gods?

Why do you have to go on pilgrimage in the kaaba?

Why do you have to pray facing the kaaba?

same answer;

No.

research more, google it malvar Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Icon_basketball
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Salam bro, pinagtitiyagaan mo rin pala iyang tanong ni Malvar este ravlam pala.

Ako ini-ignored ko lang kasi alam na niya ang sagot ko niyan doon sa ISLAM BOARD sa OLD BARM, ito kasing thread ay nirereserba lang doon sa mga taong gustong malaman ang Islam, hindi ito discussion board kundi sagot sa mga taong matinong magtanong, kaya nga ITIS "Isang tanong isang sagot">>>>>
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:19 pm

harballah wrote:Salam bro, pinagtitiyagaan mo rin pala iyang tanong ni Malvar este ravlam pala.

Ako ini-ignored ko lang kasi alam na niya ang sagot ko niyan doon sa ISLAM BOARD sa OLD BARM, ito kasing thread ay nirereserba lang doon sa mga taong gustong malaman ang Islam, hindi ito discussion board kundi sagot sa mga taong matinong magtanong, kaya nga ITIS "Isang tanong isang sagot">>>>>

oo nga eh, para akong nagtatrabaho sa mental hospital nito, parang may personality disorder itong pasyente natin.

injectionan mo nga ng anti-psychotic dyan hehehe Isang Tanong Isang Sagot (ITIS)... - Page 6 Affraid
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next