The New Public Square Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New BARM is on Facebook/Twitter NOW!
Shi'ism Is Not Islam Twitte10
Philippine Standard Time
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kung pagbabatayan ang pagmumukha ni Soriano
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 am by Teng

» Survivor...
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 pm by Esther

» Guys musta na kayo?
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:51 am by RavlaM

» iNTRODUCTION
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm by Comb@tron

» Lets talk about MARRIAGE
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm by Comb@tron

» Para sa Muslim, Masama bang maging Pedopilyo?
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 am by viruzol_007

» DEBATE with VANNIE...
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 am by harballah

» DEATH PENALTY
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm by RavlaM

» Ang katotohanan tungkol sa Iglesia ni Cristo na pekeng iglesia na tatag ni Manalo.
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:57 pm by Lito

» Watch Impeachment trial Live Streaming: CJ CORONA
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Disciple

» Si kapatid na Felix Manalo
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm by Guest

» Ashampoo Burning Studio v10.0.15 Portable
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm by Dhugz

» Atomix Virtual DJ Pro v7.0.5 Portable
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm by Dhugz

» Constitutional Crisis?
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» HOTSPOTSHIELD
Shi'ism Is Not Islam EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 am by Disciple

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public square on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The New Public Square Forum on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 470 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm
Poll
FORUM TRANSLATOR
Forum Protection
Advertisement
HOTSPOTSHIELD

Protecting the web for your                                                                                                                                                                              security, privacy and anonymity!                                                                                                                                                                        Get behind the SHIELD! 100% FREE!

Shi'ism Is Not Islam

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shi'ism Is Not Islam Empty Shi'ism Is Not Islam

Post by Jewel Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Islam Has Nothing To Do With Shi'ism

Last edited by Jewel on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Shi'ism Is Not Islam Empty Re: Shi'ism Is Not Islam

Post by Jewel Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Islam Has Nothing To Do With Shi'ism

Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:09 am

Please give your reasons why you have faith in the words of those people in youtube.
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:26 am

Mr. Non-Muslim alam mo na ba ang pagkakaiba ng Sunni at Shia.............................
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:53 am

harballah wrote:Mr. Non-Muslim alam mo na ba ang pagkakaiba ng Sunni at Shia.............................

Mr Harb Allah, Hindi po nasagot ang tanong ko.
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 am

RavlaM wrote:

Mr Harb Allah, Hindi po nasagot ang tanong ko.

Ano ba ang gusto mong isagot namin sa inyo, sino ba ang tinutukoy mo sa YOUTUBE.....nais lang naman namin malaman ninyo ang paniniwala ng Shia, mayroon pa bang iba bukod doon Shi'ism Is Not Islam Icon_rolleyes
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 pm

RavlaM wrote:Please give your reasons why you have faith in the words of those people in youtube.

Actually not all people in youtube; only those personalities which are agreed by mainstream Islamic scholarship to be reliable.

Moreover, the video which I posted as an example is well known to be true practices of shi'ism. If you want to belie or refute it, feel free to do so.

Our/my purpose here is to make a distiction between Islam and the shi'ah cults because non-muslim people dont know about it and usually such and such is part of Islam but actually not; they saw it or read it from books.

Islam is based on the Quran and the authentic sunnah - anything not part of it is innovation in Islamic religion and all innovation in the religion of Islam leads to the hellfire as said by Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

"kullo bid'atin dhalala, wa kullo dhalalatin feyn-nar"

Thanks
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Tanong ko lang po, ang mga taong nasa youtube ba ay may kapangyarihan magbigay ng interpretasyon sa quran?
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:48 pm

RavlaM wrote:Tanong ko lang po, ang mga taong nasa youtube ba ay may kapangyarihan magbigay ng interpretasyon sa quran?

I think you have a little difficulty understanding English language my friend.

I already have answered your question in my last reply - please read with comprehension so we dont do repeating the same responses, okay?

This was my response, read it carefully and do some comprehension:

Actually not all people in youtube; only those personalities which are agreed by mainstream Islamic scholarship to be reliable.

Is that clear now?
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Jewel wrote:

I think you have a little difficulty understanding English language my friend.

I already have answered your question in my last reply - please read with comprehension so we dont do repeating the same responses, okay?

This was my response, read it carefully and do some comprehension:

Is that clear now?

Is it true that only Mohammad has the right to interpret the Quran?
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 pm

RavlaM wrote:Is it true that only Mohammad has the right to interpret the Quran?

Wrong. Any person has the right to and can interpret the Quran as long as it is in accordance to the interpretation of Prophet Muhammad as understood by his disciples because they are the ones who understood every context of every passage of the Quran.

Is that clear?
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Jewel wrote:

Wrong. Any person has the right to and can interpret the Quran as long as it is in accordance to the interpretation of Prophet Muhammad as understood by his disciples because they are the ones who understood every context of every passage of the Quran.

Is that clear?

Ano ba yan kuya! sabi mo anybody could interpret the quran...as long as it is in accordance with the interpretation of Propet mohammad.....................................................eh di tama ng si mohammad lang ang may kapangyarihan mg interpret...
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:27 pm

I can't believe that Shia is not Muslim. It is our current understanding that Shia is Islam.

Even Imams Ali and Hussein thought that Shia is true Islam, did they not?

I think Sunni vs. Shia is a story of the struggles between two factions of Islam. It is a bloody struggle, more hateful than the struggle between Islam and Christianity. In the end, the Sunnis won. And, as the saying goes, they who wins write history.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Ateo wrote:Even Imams Ali and Hussein thought that Shia is true Islam, did they not?

Authentic source please....I know this is 100% false I bet. Ateo can never give an authentic islamic source for this.
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:30 pm

RavlaM wrote:Ano ba yan kuya! sabi mo anybody could interpret the quran...as long as it is in accordance with the interpretation of Propet mohammad.....................................................eh di tama ng si mohammad lang ang may kapangyarihan mg interpret...

Naku ang gulo kausap. Bisaya okay ka. kabalo man ko magbinisaya bro Shi'ism Is Not Islam Fresse
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ateo Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Jewel wrote:

Authentic source please....I know this is 100% false I bet. Ateo can never give an authentic islamic source for this.

Jewel, you know that I can cite from Shiite sources. In my mind, those are authentic Islamic sources, as I consider both Sunni and Shia as Islam.

What happened in Karballah is a clear proof that the family of Mohammad did not support wholeheartedly Sunni Islam.
Ateo
Ateo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Ateo wrote:Jewel, you know that I can cite from Shiite sources. In my mind, those are authentic Islamic sources, as I consider both Sunni and Shia as Islam.

What happened in Karballah is a clear proof that the family of Mohammad did not support wholeheartedly Sunni Islam.

That's funny ateo because it would be like quoting a cult's ref as a proof against the mainstream - who would accept that?

Moreover, i would like to see the statement of Ali and Hussien r.a. which you said about shi'ism; I want to know how did they say that because the issue on shi'ism began after their demise - so how could they say something about this cult?

I would like to know what they said about this new kaaba in iraq, pilgrimage in iraq instead of makkah, and wounding themselves, and this infallibility of the imams.

I would like to see that even from the shi'ite webs.
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:14 am

Jewel wrote:

Naku ang gulo kausap. Bisaya okay ka. kabalo man ko magbinisaya bro Shi'ism Is Not Islam Fresse

Mapapahiya ka lang sagutin ang tanong ko kaya binibisaya mo ko...di ako bisaya!
ang katotohanan ikaw yon. Shi'ism Is Not Islam Lol
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 pm

RavlaM wrote:

Mapapahiya ka lang sagutin ang tanong ko kaya binibisaya mo ko...di ako bisaya!
ang katotohanan ikaw yon. Shi'ism Is Not Islam Lol

eh bakit di ka makaintindi ng simple english? kahit igorot ay nakakaintindi na ng english ngayon Shi'ism Is Not Islam Lol
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Jewel wrote:

Is that clear?

Ano ka ba Jewel puro ka insulto kapag nababalandra ka.....
Tingnan mo pinost mo...any person has the right to interpret the quran...pero as long as it is in accordance with the interpretation of Mohammad.....malinaw na si Mohammad lang ang may kapangyarihan mg interpret ng quran......

Tigil na po kayo sa nangiinsulto.
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:26 am

RavlaM wrote:

Ano ka ba Jewel puro ka insulto kapag nababalandra ka.....
Tingnan mo pinost mo...any person has the right to interpret the quran...pero as long as it is in accordance with the interpretation of Mohammad.....malinaw na si Mohammad lang ang may kapangyarihan mg interpret ng quran......

Tigil na po kayo sa nangiinsulto.

Alam mo ba ang ibig sabihin ni kapatid na jewel, kapag ang interpretasyon ay taliwas sa interpretasyon ng propheta Muhammad (pbuh) ay hindi na po ito katanggap-tanggap, kaya nga ang sabi ni Imam Hanifah (rahimullah).

"When I say something contradicting the Book of Allaah the Exalted or what is narrated from the Messenger (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam), then ignore my saying.

Ang sabi naman ni Imam Malik Ibn Abbas (rahimullah)

"Truly I am only a mortal: I make mistakes (sometimes) and I am correct (sometimes). Therefore, look into my opinions: all that agrees with the Book and the Sunnah, accept it; and all that does not agree with the Book and the Sunnah, ignore it."

Ang sabi naman ni Imam Shafi (rahimullah)

"If you find in my writings something different to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam), then speak on the basis of the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam), and leave what I have said."

Ang sabi naman ni Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (rahimullah).

"Do not follow my opinion; neither follow the opinion of Malik, nor Shaafi'i, nor Awzaa'i, nor Thawri, but take from where they took."

Iyan din ang dahilan ni jewel kung bakit niya nasabi ang word na "as long as it is in accordance with the interpretation of Mohammad"............malinaw naba ravlam o kailangan pang itagalog natin ang word nila diyan.
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by RavlaM Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:40 am

Hay naku , dami mong sinabi eh ang kahulugan din eh si Mohammad lamang ang may karapatan mag interpret ng quran...analyze na lang kayo.
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:46 am

Kitam, wala ka talagang kuwentang kausap.

"When I say something contradicting the Book of Allaah the Exalted or what is narrated from the Messenger (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam), then ignore my saying.

Ang sabi naman ni Imam Malik Ibn Abbas (rahimullah)

"Truly I am only a mortal: I make mistakes (sometimes) and I am correct (sometimes). Therefore, look into my opinions: all that agrees with the Book and the Sunnah, accept it; and all that does not agree with the Book and the Sunnah, ignore it."

Ang sabi naman ni Imam Shafi (rahimullah)

"If you find in my writings something different to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam), then speak on the basis of the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam), and leave what I have said."

Ang sabi naman ni Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (rahimullah).

"Do not follow my opinion; neither follow the opinion of Malik, nor Shaafi'i, nor Awzaa'i, nor Thawri, but take from where they took."

Sana pag-aralan mong mabuti ang sinasabi ng mga Imam kasi ganyan din ang dahilan ni jewel.
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 am

hina talaga ang processor at RAM ng taong yan kuya harby, parang kahapon lang ipinanganak tapos nagmamarunong heheheh

nagtatanong tapos kapag hindi nya nagustuhan ang sagot mo sya rin ang sasagot sa tanong nya hehehe

sana tinanong nalang nya sarili nya hehehe
Jewel
Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by harballah Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 am

Jewel wrote:hina talaga ang processor at RAM ng taong yan kuya harby, parang kahapon lang ipinanganak tapos nagmamarunong heheheh

nagtatanong tapos kapag hindi nya nagustuhan ang sagot mo sya rin ang sasagot sa tanong nya hehehe

sana tinanong nalang nya sarili nya hehehe

Wala na tayong magagawa jewel sapagkat mayroon talagang taong ganyan, ang importante ay naipakita natin sa madlang people na nasa centrino ang processor natin hindi tulad ng iba diyan Shi'ism Is Not Islam Icon_lol
harballah
harballah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next